Jersey Mesh Sig

UnderDogX

Hey, haven't posted a concept in a while...this is for a jersey mesh sig...the following two are my favorite players in their respective sports...Elias and Julius Jones...currently I'm NOT taking requests but let me know if you like them and if I should take requests!! C+C please!

a nod to Roxstarmedia for the concept of the jersey mesh in his sig, I took the idea, made a photoshop pattern and ran with it...

JerseyRipELIASsig.png

JerseyRipJONESsig.png

CIDesignSig.png

Thats pretty cool, but i think the mesh and jersey looks a little too plasticy. But cool idea.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

Sweet - Cowboys & Devils, my favorite teams!!! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Sweet idea. I agree with lilgump though - it does look more plastic than fabric. Take a look at the top banner on the CCSLC board pages; there's an excellent representation of jersey mesh there.

One further suggestion: the names get muddled in the mesh. Why not use the team's own lettering font and give the letters an embroidered effect, as if it were sewn onto your jersey mesh?

Just a thought, and I am sure you're talented enough to pull that off...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

How about a Vincent Lecavalier one and a Peyton Manning one plz.

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

Thanks for the C+C!! I have an update...I tried to make it look more fabric like and less plastic and I hope that succeeded...I like the initial font so I'm keeping that but i did bring it up and embossed it to give it a more stitched on feel!! Let me know what you think!! If it pans out ok then I might start taking some requests!

JerseyRipELIASsigMOD.png

JerseyRipJONESsigMOD.png

CIDesignSig.png

Works for me. A significant improvement on a great idea.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Thanks for the C+C!! I have an update...I tried to make it look more fabric like and less plastic and I hope that succeeded...I like the initial font so I'm keeping that but i did bring it up and embossed it to give it a more stitched on feel!! Let me know what you think!! If it pans out ok then I might start taking some requests!

Those look really good and I hope you take some requests.

They look a lot more like fabric now.

buffalo_sig.png

How about a Vincent Lecavalier one and a Peyton Manning one plz.

I definetly want one of these requests done now :)

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

Archived