Flint Generals Project page

Discrim

If, out of sheer boredom, you ever visited my site, you've probably seen a non-link under Projects with the words "Flint Generals." I'd been meaning to create a page detailing the old project, which I took pride in then and still do. While doing so, I got to thinking about a new set. Without further ado...the Flint Generals Project page

http://discrimproductions.50webs.com/generals1.htm

today I decided to create the new set (set 6 on the jerseys page). I'll let you put 2 and 5 together :hockeysmiley:

Dark-blue

Generalsblue.png

Light-gold

generalsgold.png

Third-red

generalsred.png

Fourth-blue/red

generalsthird.png

the main reason I decided to make this new set was to right a wrong from the project, and emphasize gold over red in the primary jerseys. The Gens' traditional colors are blue and gold, but in the last two sets before this one, I'd either dumped gold completely or relegated it to tertiary status.

comments appreciated B)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

well Discrim you already know my status, thsese are a work of art and a beauty as well. Although I would say that the number font is working for me. Looks like it doesn't go with it for some reason

only one reply...either lilg said teh only thing that could be said, or nobody knows what to say...so I'm bumpin my jerzeez

*bobs head*

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived