I'm just wild about ebay

Roger Clemente

Here's a Wild jersey I found on eBay. Notice that it had everything a normal replica jersey would have on it...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws....y=24992

Now the main question...where the hell did it come from?

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

*scratches head*

Can't say I've seen anything like that at the X, and I've seen some weird jerseys there.  There was a whole row of people wearing Modo jerseys at the Vancouver game on Saturday night, for example.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Here's a Wild jersey I found on eBay. Notice that it had everything a normal replica jersey would have on it...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws....y=24992

Now the main question...where the hell did it come from?

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

My guess is that the jersey is a Southeast Asia knockoff.

It would blow your mind how quickly and inexpensively that you can get hockey jerseys made from pictures and fabric samples over there.

A guy who lived next door to me in university had knockoffs made FOR EVERY NHL TEAM on a trip to Thailand for $400 US.  Keep in mind that there were only 21 teams in the NHL at the time but when you consider that the jerseys cost him under 20 bucks each it was astounding.  The cutting and sewing was phenomenal on each jersey and the crests (while not 100% correct) were very well made.

A guy who lived next door to me in university had knockoffs made FOR EVERY NHL TEAM on a trip to Thailand for $400 US. Keep in mind that there were only 21 teams in the NHL at the time but when you consider that the jerseys cost him under 20 bucks each it was astounding. The cutting and sewing was phenomenal on each jersey and the crests (while not 100% correct) were very well made.

Man, those 6 year olds do some pretty mean work!

:D  :D  :D

Okay, there's really nothing funny about child labor  . . .  I guess you could say I am poking fun at the exploitative sob's who engage in that type of cruelty and not the kids themselves.

A guy who lived next door to me in university had knockoffs made FOR EVERY NHL TEAM on a trip to Thailand for $400 US. Keep in mind that there were only 21 teams in the NHL at the time but when you consider that the jerseys cost him under 20 bucks each it was astounding. The cutting and sewing was phenomenal on each jersey and the crests (while not 100% correct) were very well made.

Man, those 6 year olds do some pretty mean work!

:D:D:D

Okay, there's really nothing funny about child labor . . . I guess you could say I am poking fun at the exploitative sob's who engage in that type of cruelty and not the kids themselves.

Actually, he said there was no child labour involved.  He called a tailor and the guy came to his hotel room.  He took some measurements and left with the pictures provided.  He and his wife made all the jerseys in their home.  They even asked him if he wanted "fisticuff straps" in them...lol

you thinkin what i'm thinkin?  i could have some of my concepts become reality and sell that on ebay :D i just need to find a plane ticket to taiwan tho :P

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Why can't the Wild's jersey's actually look like that?

Because they have taste?  :D

No, seriously, the issues are many, mostly revolving around red numbers/names on a green jersey.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

• LMU locked this topic

Archived