CCSLCer to play in the NHL

Puckguy14

Your truly has been acquired by the San Jose Sharks and I will make my NHL debut next Saturday at the Shark Tank. More details to follow.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

I'll pay for your trip to the ER if you get to drop the gloves with Jeff Odgers or Jim Cummins. Have a fun April Fools' Day, sounds like a great day... (I did a little research, but I'm not going to blow your cover - are the Sharks giving you sweater #14?)

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I'll pay for your trip to the ER if you get to drop the gloves with Jeff Odgers or Jim Cummins. Have a fun April Fools' Day, sounds like a great day... (I did a little research, but I'm not going to blow your cover - are the Sharks giving you sweater #14?)

Yeah, I picked up on it to. No one blow it though! :P

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

What cover? No, I can't take 14. I'm going with 7 for 7th Man.

Apparantly there is an expanded roster rule in the new CBA. Teams can go to I think 25 players. Well, the team has called up a bunch from the AHL. And the more games they play the more tougher it is to send them back down without clearing waivers. The team knows me and knows I've always wanted to do this. Like my friend says Segui I Tuoi Sogni which in Italian says "Follow Your Dreams"

Even if I don't play that much, to be there, and just take in the moment, it's an incredible experience. Literally putting into perspective "My NHL"

I will make my NHL debut next Saturday at the Shark Tank. 

April 1st, huh? Any word on if the new Sharks logo comes out next Saturday as well? :rolleyes:

I know I've pulled your leg before guys. But this is for real. Iron Chef Shark will be in attendance as well. The Tank will never be the same. As for me, Teal streaks anyone?

I will make my NHL debut next Saturday at the Shark Tank. 

April 1st, huh? Any word on if the new Sharks logo comes out next Saturday as well? :rolleyes:

I know I've pulled your leg before guys. But this is for real. Iron Chef Shark will be in attendance as well. The Tank will never be the same. As for me, Teal streaks anyone?

Okay, I get it now. So how much are you paying them to suit up??

Yeah, I did my research as well. :D

6uXNWAo.png

Teal streaks anyone?

I'll streak wearing teal paint.

Just wearing the uniform must be cool, not even mentioning the players. I got hired to be the batboy for a local Atlantic League team, and just the fact that I'll have a full uniform is worth it. (Not to hijack the thread).

:wink2:

I know what's up...but I'm too cool to say anything.

Remember, tie down that fight strap, otherwise your stay may be more limited then you originally thought. :P

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Are you sure your not part of the fantasy camp taking place on April 1st?

Hmmmmmm............suspicious very suspicious

I declare Shinanigins on you, Sir!

Oh sure. Someone just HAD to mention it. :P Yeah, it's a fantasy camp, but I am playing at the Shark Tank next Saturday with Jeff Norton, Jeff Odgers, Gary Suter, Bernie Nicholls, Jamie Baker, Dave Maley, Doug Bodger, Ron Stern and Jim Cummins (who never played for the Sharks, but ok)

Archived