Harrisburg Senators get "Nationalized"

NDwas

You know, it's funny to see how the Nats' minor league teams have so much more creativity when it comes to rebranding, etc...

CapRed.gifCapBlue.gif

Banner-ColorWBall.gif

Banner-RG.gif

ScreenShot2011-12-09at052105PM.png

Tomorrow's just your future yesterday.

I can't find any pics of the new unis yet, unfortunately. But they do have the hats and the 20th anniversary logo...

kKqeEmfu.jpg

020906NewLogoCaps.jpg

ScreenShot2011-12-09at052105PM.png

Tomorrow's just your future yesterday.

I do think this was mentioned a while back. Don't recall if we saw the wordmarks, though.

I think they're a little busy (feel the same way about the parent club's look), and I don't like how the ball is going the wrong way under the wordmark. Should be travelling left to right, as we read.

I like alots the new logo of the Senators... this is nicest than the Washington Nats' one.

If the Senators jersey will be as I'm imagining, I'd buy it.

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

Who gives a flying :censored: who posted it first?

Geez.

The point is that we covered this already.

There was no need for another thread on this subject. It's not about who found it first (I really couldn't care less), just that it was covered already in February.

The "Search" function should be a prerequisite before posting a new thread...

I like alots the new logo of the Senators... this is nicest than the Washington Nats' one.

If the Senators jersey will be as I'm imagining, I'd buy it.

heh, for what it's worth, the numbers will look very much like the wordmark lettering, right down to the half red/half gold bevel.

speakin of new stuff, yall gonna love the Toledo Mudhens' new homes and roads...especially the road wordmark :hockeysmiley: for real, yall gonna be amazed how good it looks

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

What disappoints me so much is that with just a little bit more effort and review...

...this...

hsens.jpg

...could have been one of these...

hsens1.jpg

hsens2.jpg

hsens3.jpg

...the top design being the same basic logo with semi-obvious design (and one color) flaw fixed, and the other two having those flaws fixed plus some interesting color changes.

Archived