Build-A-Bear MLB Style

rmackman

If you have or know of a kid who loves baseball, basketball, football, or hockey then I found a really neat gift idea. Buildabear.com has sports bears now. Just go there and make whatever you want. Not a bad idea.

7051_5598_9291_5355_7123L.jpg

7051_7264_9291_5355_7123L.jpg

7051_7587_4459_4859L.jpg

7051_7809_1973_7123L.jpg

7051_7056_9291_5520L.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Who cares its a bear for a kid. They don't have to be accurate. The kids will be happy.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

COOPERALS!!!!!!

And the Flyers is a good choice.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I can't wait till everybody starts pointing out inaccuracies with the uniforms... ^_^

I've got one. The Reds hat does not have "bear" ear holes. ^_^

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Who cares its a bear for a kid. They don't have to be accurate. The kids will be happy.

Let's not forget... is there a better way to show your devotion to a girl than to give her a bear decked out in the uni of your favorite sports team?

Unless she happens to be a fan of a rival team... in that case, that'll just give you a one-way ticket to the sofa.

VmWIn6B.png

At some of the ballparks, you can even do a Build-A-Bear team mascot. There's a "Create Your Own Phanatic" stand at Citizens Bank Park and I think Cleveland and Cincinnati have them for their mascots, too. They're only available at the respective ballpark, though, and not through the stores or website.

7051_5609_9291_5355_7123L.jpg

Since when did Edmonds come back to the Angels?

Can't be him... where's the sling and all the bandages?

:P

Quiet you. :P

I highly encourage everyone to purchase these bears. It's good for the St. Louis economy (B-A-B is a local company). And, yes, there will be a B-A-B store at Busch III that will be the exclusive location to purchase Build-A-Fredbirds.

The Jays and Royals ones are odd looking :blink:

I dont see the Jays ones...but this one reminds me of Lanny McDonald...

107051_100101_104459_104859L.jpg

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Archived