Indians drop shadow lettering?

CC97

It's not new...they had them last year, and possibly before that.

There's a picture of Coco Crisp on the Indians' web site's photo gallery from last April (April 26 photo gallery) that clearly shows the shadowed name...I wish I could post it, but it's Flash, and I'm not quite sure how to do it.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

There's a picture of Coco Crisp on the Indians' web site's photo gallery from last April (April 26 photo gallery) that clearly shows the shadowed name...I wish I could post it, but it's Flash, and I'm not quite sure how to do it.

Yeah, its been a few years. Since they re did the grays and whites with the double piping, added silver trim and brightened the blue on the caps, as well has made the Chief Wahoo face smaller, thats when they did the drop shadow thingy on the blue jerseys.

Im not sure, 3, maybe 4 years ago.....

Noticed during opening day that the Indians are using a white drop shadow on their red letters for their player names...

capt.ilmg11404030209.indians_white_sox_baseball_ilmg114.jpg

I'm pretty sure this is new for 2006.

I thought the same thing Chris...something looked different. :blink:

Wait until the image you want pops up on screen>hit print screen>open MS Paint>paste

Noticed during opening day that the Indians are using a white drop shadow on their red letters for their player names...

capt.ilmg11404030209.indians_white_sox_baseball_ilmg114.jpg

I'm pretty sure this is new for 2006.

It doesn't look any diff. to me, I can picture non-shadow letters but I think they've been like this for a while.

-LEWJ (an indians fan & Watcher)

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Weren't the numbers drop shadowed one year as well?

And when did they ditch the blue alternates with "Cleveland" on the front?

in order: no, and they dropped the "Cleveland" alt when they added silver.

myself, I think the shadowed names look dumb...if you don't have shadow on the numbers, don't do it on the name :cursing:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived