New Ohio State Jerseys

TheStoicPaisano

I officially hate them, and so does alot of other Ohio State fans, which actually surprises me that they care. These aren't bad, but when your last uniforms were perfect, all you can do is downgrade.

PvO6ZWJ.png

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've always liked the Buckeye's uniforms (again, this coming from a Michigan alum). However, the home jerseys are not good. The grey sleeve stripe needs to be there. The roads look great.

I heard OSU returns only 2 starters on defense this year? Is this true?

I can't wait for the college football season to start. Its the best time of the year.

I heard OSU returns only 2 starters on defense this year? Is this true?

yes that is true, and it is why I don't think they'll be as good as everyone around here thinks they will be.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Ha. Now they ned to fix the gol' darn pants stripes to match the sleeves and helmet. The black stripes on the pants are way too thick.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I don't care what they say, they could have been able to find a way to put the regular striping pattern on the sleeves, even if they had make them thinner.

or just made the red stripe into grey.

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

Archived