New Ohio State Jerseys

TheStoicPaisano

you know buckeye fans, they will eat this s**t up. And I bet you most of them won't even notice or care. That's the way people are when subtle changes like this are made because people are stupid.

Just so you know, the new uniform thread on the BuckeyePlanet forums has surpassed 22 pages in length, and the response has been overwhelmingly negative. <_<

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jersey-pants.gif

the red jerseys, if you take the black stripes off, look like near carbon copies of Wisconsin's homes :hockeysmiley:

probably not what they had in mind there ;) they shoulda either altered this striping to white/black/gray or something to that effect, or stood pat.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

these totally suck!!!!!!!!!!!! wow i am so pissed! these are gonna make us horrible. i cannot believe that everybody at osu would allow this. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. i wanna complain to somebody. :evil::angered::censored:

newsig.jpg

-The Few, The Proud, The Paint Users.-

these totally suck!!!!!!!!!!!! wow i am so pissed! these are gonna make us horrible. i cannot believe that everybody at osu would allow this. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. i wanna complain to somebody. :evil::angered:

you seem a bit too calm about this, buckeyes...why don't ya tell us how you REALLY feel ;)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

these totally suck!!!!!!!!!!!! wow i am so pissed! these are gonna make us horrible.

1. A team has never lost a game because of the presence or absence of a stripe on its uniforms. Let's try and maintain a shred of perspective if we could. Troy Smith isn't suddenly going to forget how to run or throw because of a minor tweak to the jersey he wears. For the record, I don't like the changes either, but this will have no effect on the team's performance on the field or in recruiting.

i cannot believe that everybody at osu would allow this.

2. I wouldn't believe "everybody at OSU" allowed it. It was likely the decision of just a few people... :rolleyes:

i wanna complain to somebody.

3. You just did, along with a slew of others.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

The white jerseys before the change were my second favorite uniform behind the Alabama Crimson Tide's crimson jersey and white jersey (tie for first {g}). My only question is..........will last yr's white OSU jersey be discounted soon? If so,I'm getting one.

2qluyo7.png

This is place is crazy...take a red jersey and make a very minor change to the stripes and all the sudden people think it's gone from "perfect" to "terrible".

how is dropping a entire color, which is the school offical colors. not red and black.

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

No more grey, hard to form an opinion until the authentics show up somewhere.

7-Replica-Jersey-L.jpg

dscf0094-lg.jpg

Man...Nike really doesn't care about tradition. It's times like these that make me want to band all of our "group" together and form a National Association for Uniform Regulation. Then the MLB, NCAA, NFL, NBA, NHL, etc. would have to verify all changes with us. Then after we vote on it, as long as there is a 60% in favor vote, the team in question would then be allowed to change. I'll just keep dreaming.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Man...Nike really doesn't care about tradition. It's times like these that make me want to band all of our "group" together and form a National Association for Uniform Regulation. Then the MLB, NCAA, NFL, NBA, NHL, etc. would have to verify all changes with us. Then after we vote on it, as long as there is a 60% in favor vote, the team in question would then be allowed to change. I'll just keep dreaming.

That's the best idea I have ever seen on this board.

BB52Big.jpg

No more grey, hard to form an opinion until the authentics show up somewhere.

7-Replica-Jersey-L.jpg

dscf0094-lg.jpg

:rolleyes: Yes, it's all big, bad Nike.

spikes.jpg

Why black? Why? Why not silver? Please Nike, tell me why they just HAD to have black?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Why black?  Why?  Why not silver?  Please Nike, tell me why they just HAD to have black?

Black has always been apart of Ohio State's uniforms. They aren't adding black just to have black. Black has always been there and they are using it properly. The problem with these isn't black it is the lack of gray/silver. There needs to be gray along with black.

This is what they should have done.

osuunis.png

I totally could feel better about that one. Who am I kidding. I think they should have just shrunk down and kept the stripes they have. Did Iowa change too? Notice that the Steelers have NFL cut jerseys and still have the same sleeve striping as OSU used to have.

Archived