How the flames home jersey should look

IronChefShark

yeah, those are more like it. as far as the current design goes anyways.

personally, i'd rather see them in their 80's uniforms. those were so freaking cool. seeing the oilers play the flames now a days feels like watching the jetsons play a bunch of superheros.

what ever happened to pond hockey?

Vancouver 2010 Two Man Luge Gold Medalist.

http://www.geocities.com/oilfaninvan

That method does not always work. I have tried a number of methods (copy+paste, drag to url bar, copy link to disk, copy image to disk), all come up with "hosting by tripod" logo.

It might be a weird tripod thing. With geocities I can see the image by the seocnd try. With tripod I rarely see it.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

That method does not always work. I have tried a number of methods (copy+paste, drag to url bar, copy link to disk, copy image to disk), all come up with "hosting by tripod" logo.

It might be a weird tripod thing. With geocities I can see the image by the seocnd try. With tripod I rarely see it.

Yeah, it still doesn't work for me.

I've said this a hundred times, but I don't understand the need for cut-n-paste...all I do is click on the flippin' thing...

How come I'm the only one apparently?

Apparently.  You're always a special case, PANTONE.  :D

The reason is that if you just click the link, the page on which you clicked the link is recorded as the "referrer" for that page, same as if it were loaded on a page.  Geocities, Tripod, and others don't allow remote image linking--meaning, if the referrer is not from their own domain, then it doesn't show up, or gets redirected to another graphic (the "image hosted by tripod," for example).

If you copy and paste the URL into the browser's address bar, there is no referrer--you're going to the graphic directly by its address without a referral.  Therefore, it allows you to see the picture.

Those are the tech reasons.  As for the problems y'all're seeing, I haven't a clue why it wouldn't work for you, unless there are cache issues or something.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I don't know how it happens, but some people don't have referrers.  It might be a computer or browser or ISP setting, but the referrer isn't recorded so when you click on a link it's just like pasting the link into the address bar.

Like I said, I don't know how it happens.  I bet that's what does it, though.

Actually, if you could allow the images that end in the extension .TXT to be posted on here in IMG tags, that could work.  It does on every other MSG board.

The way around Geocities is to rename the file from a .GIF or .JPG to a .TXT, probably because they don't object to text files.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

apparently this topic has gone severely off course, so Im gonna steer it back on course

I know most everyone on here is against excessive amounts of black on teams that dont have much of a history with that color. so what I did what de-emphasize the black and put the focus on the flames main colors of red and yellow. however most of you dont seem to care for this application. Hmmm....

well at least the legible numbers got thumbs ups

Archived