Chicago Wolves theme jerseys

deked73

Every season the Wolves wear special jerseys for three games each than auction them off for charity. One set, is a St. Patrick's day jersey and the other is a specific theme. Two seasons ago the Wolves honored the Military wearing camo type unis. This got me thinking. What about jerseys honoring firefighters.

firetempred.jpg

this design is to have the paint design from a Chicago fire engine.

firetempblk.jpg

The second is to look as if it were a turnout gear for a fire fighter.

I do plan on turning these into the Wolves for consideration. (The helmet logo on the black one is to have the crest with the CW on the helmet shield. C& C welcomed and needed.

bleedsvg2014_03_03_12_53_210b.png

Edge2baWolves2d.jpg

Great Job. If they could put that reflective tape on the black jersey like real turnout gear it would be perfect.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

The Worcester Ice Cats had "W.F.D." put on their uniforms after the 1999 tragedy in which 6 Worcester Fire Fighters died in a fire at a cold-storage warehouse.

Some time later (not sure if it's during the same season) they wore special jerseys with "W6" on the fronts, and donated all proceeds from their auction to the Worcester Fire Department and families of the victims.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I do plan on turning these into the Wolves for consideration. (The helmet logo on the black one is to have the crest with the CW on the helmet shield. C& C welcomed and needed.

Excellent move! I was about to suggest that when I read it.

I really like those!

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

Just to give you a hand, this is the guy who does the Wolves jerseys.

www.macmasks.com

I would show him your concepts. Nice Job BTW.

I suffer from a very sexy learning disability..... sexlexia.

Don McClelland doesn't work for the Wolves any longer. He took a job with Chicagoland Motor Speedway in Joliet from what I have heard. But, I know who the new creative director is and plan on sending him these ideas and a couple of others. :hockeysmiley:

Edge2baWolves2d.jpg

The Wolves have a season ticket package called the Alpha Wolf which is full season ticket holders. They get a new jersey with a different design for that season. I am proud to say that I am one of them. I created a new version of the Alpha Wolf jersey if anyone would care to see them. :hockeysmiley:

Edge2baWolves2d.jpg

Archived