Montreal Canadiens Baseball

jkrdevil

Alright I did a crossover for the Montreal Canadiens to baseball. The baseball unis are based off of the hockey uniforms. The bottom stripes on the white jersey especially. I didn't think the horizontal bar across the chest would work well for a regular baseball uniform (The 80's White Sox already showed that), but I did put it on the BP uniform. Comments welcomed. Click for Larger Image.

cbbaseball-small.gif

P.S. that is just the NHL Shield on the back of the cap.

This is a solid crossover. You executed it well enough to make it great. You did not just slap a logo onto a jersey, you did it right. Great job, would you be doing more?

DRew

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

QUOTE (nwtrailtrekker @ Wednesday, April 26th, 2006 - 17:44:41)

H stands for habs not hockey right? so why did you need to change it to a B?

No, H stands for Hockey. Read the Logo Fact of the Week on Sportslogos.net.

I always thought that stood for Habs too. Learn new stuff every week around these parts, I tell ya.

On to the concept. I guess the word I am looking for is "crisp". It's just a very clean, basic concept. which is cool. Great font choices, great logo placement. I gotta balk at two things though. I can't get into the BP jersey. That may just be a preference thing for me. Nothing wrong with it aesthetically, just not for me. Ya lost me with changing the logo. I know now that the H stands for hockey, but it just don't look right with a B. I can't get used to that at all.

H stands for habs not hockey right? so why did you need to change it to a B?

No, H stands for Hockey. Read the Logo Fact of the Week on Sportslogos.net.

That comes up whenever a Habs' crossover appears.

I made a "CF" for my Habs football crossover as well.

I have to go along with most of the posters above--that BP jersey is nice--I would buy that.

But I'm not basing it on the standards baseball fans may be using--I just think it looks cool.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Just in case no one has seen the "Logo Fact of the Week"

One of sports more recognisable symbols, the classic 'C' and 'H' of the Montreal Canadiens was first used together in the 1917/18 season, before evolving to it's current form in 1952/53. Another one of the regular incorrectly identified logos out there, the 'H' does not stand for 'Habs', it stands for 'Hockey', as in 'Club de Hockey Canadien' the official name of the team. The original name of the team was 'Club Athletique Canadien', which is why their logo had an 'A' in place of an 'H' from 1913-1917.

girardi-1.png

lyip4wfi.pngzc9hmqq6.png

Thanks KaTo

Archived