KC Chiefs

gueman

I think it would be nicer if the feathers and the little band started at the front of the helmet.

I'd also like to see how that would look.

This is pretty unique, try to see how far it can go.

I think it would be nicer if the feathers and the little band started at the front of the helmet.

I'd also like to see how that would look.

This is pretty unique, try to see how far it can go.

I did try that. I just couldn't get it to look right. But I will go back and work on it, and my skills. Just as soon as I finish my Mothers Day Cards. :D

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

If a helmet of tiger stripes can work for the Bengals, there's no reason this couldn't work. I agree with the others that this'd never see an NFL field, but I give you full marks for thinking way outside the box, and equal marks for a well-rendered illustration of your vision. The teams that try this sort of thing can come off looking pretty sharp (Vikings' horns as helmet logo, Bengals, Iowa Barnstormers' goggles).

:notworthy:

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

thats cool, alot like a helmet I made for madden using the feathers from the chicago blackhawks logo and putting them like eagle wings on the sidefront of helmet.

I would like to see what it looked like with the feathers starting at the front instead of partway up also.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

As requested. I like the first version better. As for uniforms. I'd keep them the same perhaps put the Arrowhead on the sleeve or pant, but nothing drastic.

ChiefsHedresshelmet3.jpg

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

The first one I think may be a little too much. But this second one is right on. While I doubt they would ever go in this direction, I like it as a concept.

Archived