NHL Uniforms

themidnightslasher

i like the home and away unis the best. The white one is my favorite and th logo is nice. I would switch the alt logo though

first of all, :welcome: !

Not too hot on the third jersey--doesn't mean it looks bad, though. Independent of whether or not Anaheim goes with the logo you used for your concept, in my opinion they are VERY TASTEFLLY DONE and very clean. And for that you get a A+. I think those colors would look good skating around the ice.

What do you have for us next, Slasher? Come on wit it...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

beau travail themidnightslasher. Je vois que tu as utiliser le meme logo que moi mais je doutes fort que le nouvel uniforme utilisera ce logo... Bienvenue sur le babillard

Great job themidnightslasher. I see that you used the same logo as I did on my concept but I doubt that the new uniform to come won't use that logo... Welcome on the forum...

anaheimducks.png

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

beau travail themidnightslasher. Je vois que tu as utiliser le meme logo que moi mais je doutes fort que le nouvel uniforme utilisera ce logo... Bienvenue sur le babillard

Great job themidnightslasher. I see that you used the same logo as I did on my concept but I doubt that the new uniform to come won't use that logo... Welcome on the forum...

anaheimducks.png

hijack.jpg

*cough* Hope VP Cheney isn't a Ducks fan, it could get ugly...

:lol::lol:^_^ Good One,Stampy.

*taps shoulder* That one was me, just so you know. I voted for the current admin, so I figure I can make fun of their hunting foibles.

cttdolphins2.png

The joke wasn't mine--just the remark about the vest that inspired the joke--so I take no credit for it cappy.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived