Interleague Logos Recolored

Gary

Time to come out of the Recoloring Retirement and show you what boredom can do for you. I took all the teams playing in Interleague Games this weekend and switched their colors to show you what they would look like in each others colors. So here is part 1. Part 2, 3 and 4 are in the next posts

InterleaguesRecoloredPart1.png

What is the reasoning behind this? Makes no sense

sure it does, to see logos in another teams colors, plus the fact I was bored. Lets just call it the most retarded experiment :P

What is the reasoning behind this? Makes no sense

sure it does, to see logos in another teams colors, plus the fact I was bored. Lets just call it the most retarded experiment

Makes as much sense as the NBA playoffs switcharoos that go over so well. I'm glad he did it. They're fun....and looking at the pairings, you see some of the ridiculousness of Interleague play. In general, I like Interleague play, but toronto and colorado? Natural rivals? how bout that epic battle for supremacy between two teams in different pacific corners of the country, seattle and san diego?

but cubs/sox, yanks/mets, they work.

Not that anyone cares, I think it's pretty pointless myself, but LilG is the CCSLC Expert Recolorizationalist

At least that Cubs one is bad ass...I could do without all the rest.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Some of those are scary... Namely Chief Wahoo. It looks like he got dipped in a batter of Orange Juice.

Now, the Cardinals one is nice, but shouldn't they be called the Bluebirds then?

I'm liking the Nationals logo. It's  too bad for Nats fans that the O's are going to take the 1st Battle of the Beltway...

It's too bad for O's fans that the Nats are going to take the 1st Battle of the Beltway...

:P

In your dreams loser. :P

bmoresig.png

'and they don't question what I say cause I'm a ladies Pimp"

The Orioles/Nationals series is going to be a rough one for me, cause I live and die - rather, die and die - on Baltimore and Washington baseball. I'll be overjoyed for the team that wins, but I'll be furious at the team that loses. Something's gotta give...

Anywho, these random ones are from a looooonnng time ago...like a year:

1. the Tampa Bay Diamondbacks

TB_1348arz.jpg

2. the Atlanta Athletics

ATL_2067oak4.jpg

3. the Colorado Marlins

COL_746mar.jpg

4. the Florida Rockies

FLA_1022col.jpg

5. the Washington Mariners

seawas.jpg

ScreenShot2011-12-09at052105PM.png