Best All-Star Game Logo

maz

I can't figure out how to post photos. But my favorites are:

1) The 2003 baseball All-Star Game at Comiskey Park, with the design incorporating the exploding scoreboard.

2) The 1999 baseball game in Boston, with the Green Monster. I confess that I hated this one at first. But once I saw it on the wall itself, I understood what they were doing and it was cool.

3) The 1996 baseball game in Philly, with the Liberty Bell.

As you can see, I like the logo to reflect something of the host city or ballpark instead of just a wordmark.

If someone with, as Napoleon would say, "photo posting skills" could post these logos -- or tell me how to do it -- I'd be appreciative!

Dave

www.metsguyinmichigan.blogspot.com

Oh come on, that 2003 ASG logo was pretty bland compared to the rest of the recent ASGs.

I'm the only person that likes this year's ASG logo. It's cool and has a neat pleasant "idealized" quality to it. It's vaguely Pop Art, appropriate because it's Andy Warhol's hometown, but they should've gone all out and made it look as Warhol as possible.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

For me, the best All-Star Game logo was the 1994 MLB All-Star Game in Pittsburgh. The use of the skyline of Pittsburgh was well maintained, and it also introduced a new color into the Pirates scheme. Check it out here1994 All Star Logo

Agreed

MLB-ASG_1958.gif

And im not just biased

oBIgzrL.png

Archived