Raptors win 1st Pick in NBA Draft

Gary

Omg this is a shocker to me. I thought they where getting #5 pick. Coming from Toronto and still a fan of them this is great for them. Cant wait to see who they pick. Now they where be a spotlight on Toronot of who they pick and see the #1 play in the nba, with the raptors.

4kv29i.jpg

Enjoy Jerry Colangelo Toronto.

I have a quick question for all of the NBA fanatics around here. What happened to JJ Reddick talk? I was hearing it was going to be a battle between JJ and Morrison for the top draft pick, but watching the pre-lottery coverage they were talking about JJ not even being a Lottery pick. What happened?

PopHeading-1.gif

I have a quick question for all of the NBA fanatics around here. What happened to JJ Reddick talk? I was hearing it was going to be a battle between JJ and Morrison for the top draft pick, but watching the pre-lottery coverage they were talking about JJ not even being a Lottery pick. What happened?

Most of that talk was in regards as to who was the best collegiate player last year. Reddick never really had a lot of pro potential. He was never projected to be very high.

You used to hold me

Tell me that I was the best

Anything in this world I want

I could posses

All that made me want

Was all that I can get

In order to survive

Gotta learn to live with regrets

-President Carter

Oh no... Adam Morrison in a Raptors jersey. The thought of seeing him in anything purple scares the s**t outta me.

Aren't the Raptors supposed to be cutting out all (or at least most) of the purple next year?

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Most of that talk was in regards as to who was the best collegiate player last year. Reddick never really had a lot of pro potential. He was never projected to be very high.

There is actually a good chance he'll drop out of the top 20. And of course if that happens, Dickie V will be spinning in his grave.

(Yeah, I know Dickie V isn't dead)

Well it's between Tyrus Thomas and LaMarcus Aldridge now. Maybe the Raps should trade down and actually get a guard, as CB4 and the Villain make a good frontcourt. Although they could use another big to was the Araujo experiment away.

AI2, Telfair, Al Jefferson, Jameer Nelson, and both of the J. Smiths were right there, too.

You used to hold me

Tell me that I was the best

Anything in this world I want

I could posses

All that made me want

Was all that I can get

In order to survive

Gotta learn to live with regrets

-President Carter

it's Brian not Jerry :P

it's Brian not Jerry :P

Wow, total brain fart on that one...I knew it was Brian though...trust me ^_^

PopHeading-1.gif

Oh no... Adam Morrison in a Raptors jersey. The thought of seeing him in anything purple scares the s**t outta me.

Aren't the Raptors supposed to be cutting out all (or at least most) of the purple next year?

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

You are correct.

I was at the Jays game when they announced on the Jumbotron that we won the first pic and it took a few seconds for people to realise "Oh crap, something good happened to the Craptors" and the place erupted.

It was a wicked ball game, the first time I've seen Halladay in action, but it sucks because I went there expecting to spend $2 on a ticket and was stuck paying $20...ah well, it was worth it. Go Craptors!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

ESPN Mock Draft

Top 10 Picks

1. Toronto - Andrea Bargnani, PF, Italy

2. Chicago - Tyrus Thomas, PF, LSU

3. Charlotte - Adam Morrison, SF, Gonzaga

4. Portland - LaMarcus Aldridge, PF, Texas

5. Atlanta - Brandon Roy, SG, Washington

6. Minnesota - Rudy Gay, SF, Connecticut

7. Boston - Rajon Rondo, PG, Kentucky

8. Houston - J.J. Redick, SG, Duke

9. Golden State - Randy Foye, SG, Villanova

10. Seattle - Shelden Williams, PF, Duke

About time something good happened to the Raptors! Am I ever glad that dumbass Babcock is gone.

I'd love to see "His Whiteness" Adam Morrison take the floor for the Raps, but as of right now, I see them taking Aldridge to play Center, a position which the Raptors have been lacking at since their inception into the league. Well....other than Zan Tabak that is. :P

GO RAPS! :flagcanada:

ESPN Mock Draft

Top 10 Picks

1. Toronto - Andrea Bargnani, PF, Italy

2. Chicago - Tyrus Thomas, PF, LSU

3. Charlotte - Adam Morrison, SF, Gonzaga

4. Portland - LaMarcus Aldridge, PF, Texas

5. Atlanta - Brandon Roy, SG, Washington

6. Minnesota - Rudy Gay, SF, Connecticut

7. Boston - Rajon Rondo, PG, Kentucky

8. Houston - J.J. Redick, SG, Duke

9. Golden State - Randy Foye, SG, Villanova

10. Seattle - Shelden Williams, PF, Duke

Their last European pic was a flop...do they want to risk that again?

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Archived