NHL 2006-2007 Rumors

charger77

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and the new files for the Thrashers nixed the old navy blue T-Bird logo as the primary home sweater (actually, that sweater was gone altogether).

"Actually, it was gone."  (What movie utilized the "altogether" play on words?)

Airplane!

"This plane has four engines. It's an entirely different kind of flying . . . altogether."

""It's an entirely different kind of flying.""

Delayed reaction....

Thrashers change to the ATLANTA-sleeved home sweater is 99.9% certainty (bowing to PANTONE's "nothing in life is 100%"...words to live by). NHL licensees received their artwork files for 06-07 (including Ducks, Sabres and Capitals), and the new files for the Thrashers nixed the old navy blue T-Bird logo as the primary home sweater (actually, that sweater was gone altogether).

"Actually, it was gone." (What movie utilized the "altogether" play on words?)

Airplane! has now visited this thread.

Over

Unger

Unger

Dunn

:D

It's where I sit.

The old Cancuks logo is very bland,they should keep the whale they have now

That Canuck "C" logo is just a wanna be Hartford Whalers logo. Then when the whale moves away and becomes the Hurricanes, they take the whale idea too... shameless.

Everybody loved the Hartford whale, and they are trying to jump on that bandwagon, except there c version stinks, it isn't even a good second or third logo. When I first saw it I thought it was a Whalers logo that they threw away.

You do realize that the Canuck's whale is a tie-in to their ownership group, right and has nothing to do with Hartford in any way, shape or form?

bah!

It all sounds sketchy to me... I don't buy any of this!

Long live the whale!

Thats the same thing people said when told the Earth was not flat... boy did they feel stupid...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Delayed reaction....

Thrashers change to the ATLANTA-sleeved home sweater is 99.9% certainty (bowing to PANTONE's "nothing in life is 100%"...words to live by). NHL licensees received their artwork files for 06-07 (including Ducks, Sabres and Capitals), and the new files for the Thrashers nixed the old navy blue T-Bird logo as the primary home sweater (actually, that sweater was gone altogether).

"Actually, it was gone." (What movie utilized the "altogether" play on words?)

Now, I myself being of honest mind and spirit, and associated with a licensee that did not need access to the new logos now (re: short production time), so I am not totally privy to the Ducks, Sabres and Capitals exact artwork, but from associates who do have the logos, you guys have been pretty much dead on with the Sabres and Capitals, about 70% off on the Ducks. But again, that's hearsay since they aren't sharing the logos because supposedly the files have "tracking devices" on them.

That, I don't believe.

Now the question is, if no one is watching a great Stanley Cup Playoffs, who in thee hell will be watching the NHL Draft? Not the best avenue to unveil a new logo/sweater.

Could you possibly summarize from what we've correctly speculated on this board for us? I mean, what did we nail about the Caps and Sabres jerseys and what did we miss with the Ducks? Any kind of clarification you could provide would be great because I can tell you now I'm too impaitent to wait for the draft to see these new identities! :P

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

The old Cancuks logo is very bland,they should keep the whale they have now

That Canuck "C" logo is just a wanna be Hartford Whalers logo. Then when the whale moves away and becomes the Hurricanes, they take the whale idea too... shameless.

Everybody loved the Hartford whale, and they are trying to jump on that bandwagon, except there c version stinks, it isn't even a good second or third logo. When I first saw it I thought it was a Whalers logo that they threw away.

You do realize that the Canuck's whale is a tie-in to their ownership group, right and has nothing to do with Hartford in any way, shape or form?

bah!

It all sounds sketchy to me... I don't buy any of this!

Long live the whale!

Thats the same thing people said when told the Earth was not flat... boy did they feel stupid...

Even though it's been proven wrong, there are STILL people who believe the world is flat...

Flat Earth Society

Lets See - About 22 days until the draft...

Do you think the Sabres, and other teams will reveal the logo a few days before, or specifically at the event?

I have a feeling they would have a Season Ticket Holders-only meeting/party about the unveiling of the new logo and jerseys.

Now the question is, if no one is watching a great Stanley Cup Playoffs, who in thee hell will be watching the NHL Draft?  Not the best avenue to unveil a new logo/sweater.

Why is the Draft being held at 6pm?

It starts at 3PM Pacific Standard Time which is 6PM Eastern Standard Time.

Friar%20Canuck.jpgfriarcanuck.png

Lets See - About 22 days until the draft...

Do you think the Sabres, and other teams will reveal the logo a few days before, or specifically at the event?

Other than the Ducks, I don't think anyone else will be ready to unveil their new kits yet.

As of now, the Sabres haven't set any plans for releasing the new scheme.

Now the question is, if no one is watching a great Stanley Cup Playoffs, who in thee hell will be watching the NHL Draft?  Not the best avenue to unveil a new logo/sweater.

Why is the Draft being held at 6pm?

It starts at 3PM Pacific Standard Time which is 6PM Eastern Standard Time.

But hasn't the draft always started at noon local time?

It would appear that CBC has posted the new Sabres logo...  Too bad it doesn't look very original.  ^_^

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

I don't see any sabres logo. Just Carolina and Edmonton.

how about you look agian at the website and see if it really is carolina and Edmonton

It would appear that CBC has posted the new Sabres logo... Too bad it doesn't look very original. ^_^

So its true! The Oilers ARE moving to Buffalo!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

It would appear that CBC has posted the new Sabres logo...  Too bad it doesn't look very original.  ^_^

I don't see any sabres logo. Just Carolina and Edmonton.

how about you look agian at the website and see if it really is carolina and Edmonton

LOL. I didn't read the text I was looking for a logo.

Archived