New North Melbourne logo

rmered

This change surprises me. Not necessarily the logo, but the words North Melbourne Football Club are on it.

I really like the logo. The kangaroo profile is really well done. I wonder when the club will offically unveil this?

I saw, I came, I left.

Ugh. Maybe' it's just not my style or something, but it looks like a big steaming pile of suck to me. The current logo is infinitely better.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

This change surprises me. Not necessarily the logo, but the words North Melbourne Football Club are on it.

I really like the logo. The kangaroo profile is really well done. I wonder when the club will offically unveil this?

Isn't it in the old one? Maybe I'm wrong.

I like it. I wonder if they'll make any subtle jumper changes to go along with it.

philly.png

Isn't it in the old one? Maybe I'm wrong.

I like it. I wonder if they'll make any subtle jumper changes to go along with it.

The current logo just says "Kangaroos" Their previous shield logo did say "North Melbourne Football Club"

I saw, I came, I left.

im not sure, its very different from the norm of footy logos, and it has grey in it, so are they going back to NMFC ...im not sure, maybe the size and quality of this one is out, they'd have its much crisper for the real one i hope

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

I haven't heard any news of them going back to be called "North Melbourne" despite the fact that it remains their registered business name. I would be very surprised if they make this move, particularly if they plan to play games in Queensland in 2007!!!

Richmond.pngCanucks-1.png49ers-1.pngMariners-2.png

Thanks to Gobbi for the awesome buttons!

Archived