Bruins logo

patsox

I made this a while ago, and yes I know it's the Grizzlies Bear, but I'd like to see a bear more along these lines than the current Poo-Bear.

bruinsalt3copy9fy.jpg

baltjersey3copy7wq.jpg

i like this logo better than the current bear but i just hate that jersey. they should make a yellow alt but use a better striping pattern. anyways, good concept, too bad the logo's already used.

Memo to IronChefShark: you must be a disciple of the Jim Healy Show:

(F***in Bevaqua, who couldn't hit water if he fell out of a f***in boat) - Tom Lasorda

Second - Remember 1993 and the possible move to Tampa :bonk:

It seems that pretty much every bear logo in sports is kinda lame. Pooh bear is the prime example and the Vanvouver/Memphis Grizzlies logo is bad too. The Chicago Bears don't have a Bear in their logo and their uniforms are loved.  The Chicago Cubs have the bear on their blue jerseys and those look awful too. The Hershey Bears logo is okay but it isn't good compared to other minor league logos. The Alaska Aces bear looks pretty good but it is a polar bear. So in conclusion, Polar Bears in jerseys = okay,  Winnie the Pooh=not okay.  Stop using Bears as a logo, get creative!!!

Minnesota Wild hurt your hypothesis

Minneaota Wild hurt your hypothesis

But is it really a bear? I mean, with forests, stars, streams, clouds, and the sun in the logo, you can never be sure!

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

Yes, it's a bear.  It even looks like a bear.

slap.gif

I wasn't being serious.

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

(F***in Bevaqua, who couldn't hit water if he fell out of a f***in boat) - Tom Lasorda

Second - Remember 1993 and the possible move to Tampa :bonk:

Lasorda is what you get when the DNA of Saddam Hussein, Osama Bin Laden, Adolf Hitler, Kim Jong Il, and Satan all come together as one.

and that was 1992 not 1993

Lasorda is what you get when the DNA of Saddam Hussein, Osama Bin Laden, Adolf Hitler, Kim Jong Il, and Satan all come together as one.

Don't ask Bin Laden what his opinion of Kingman is.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Anyone else completely horrified by the heart-shaped head of the Grizzlies' logo?

I half expect it to be on some pink pajamas.

I was just thinking that, but it's still a bad-ass looking bear.

And those X-line ha are EXACTLY what I picture pre-teens in southern states would happen to wear...you know, if they were NHL and not NASCAR fans :upside:

Archived