First, RBK blue and red lines. Now...

OMMF

http://www.foodfacts.info/blog/2006/07/ast...-chick-fil.html

Chick-fil-a and the Houston Astros baseball club will unveil new 'fowl poles' (aka foul poles) at Minute Maid Park in Houston tomorrow and the first 30,000 Astros fans at tomorrow's game (July 25) will receive a coupon for a free Chick-fil-a sandwich.

The yellow right and left field poles at the ballpark feature three cows wearing Astros hats. The baseball-themed Cows are hanging off both poles in fair territory and carrying their message of ?Eat Mor Fowl.?

8385f89f.jpg

Too far or good marketing?

No thats absolutely awesome. If it wasn't baseball themed and funny, I would say too far.

This, this fits. They should do free chicken if a ball hits one of the cows.

It's not an ad but Wrigley has writing on their fould poles. I think it's "Hey, Hey" I can't remember for sure though.

I do know that they have the distance marker on the pole itself, but I'm not sure about the "Hey Hey"

I saw, I came, I left.

No thats absolutely awesome. If it wasn't baseball themed and funny, I would say too far.

Click the link.

When an Astro hits a ball that touches any portion of the poles, including the Cows, Chick-fil-A will award free chicken sandwiches to all fans in attendance for that game.

Click the link.

When an Astro hits a ball that touches any portion of the poles, including the Cows, Chick-fil-A will award free chicken sandwiches to all fans in attendance for that game.

Well damn.

I just wanna see a baseball take off a cow's head.

It's not an ad but Wrigley has writing on their fould poles. I think it's "Hey, Hey" I can't remember for sure though.

I do know that they have the distance marker on the pole itself, but I'm not sure about the "Hey Hey"

It was Jack Brickhouse's signature home-run call:

120488705_f5d093e125_m.jpg

Moose

Haha, awesome!

So if a ball hits the cow, is it fair or foul?

Fair.

More accurately, the poles down the lines should be called "fair poles," since the ball is foul only if it lands to the left of the left field pole, or to the right of the right field pole. However, that would pretty much ruin the play on words that Chick-Fil-A enjoys with this one.

Also, Chick-Fil-A serves Tropicana orange juice. Why are they doing this in the Houston park, and not the St. Pete one?

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

I hate Chic-Fil-A with the fury and fire of ten thousand suns.

That ad campaign is tired, old, tired, stupid, insipid and tired. I'm so sick of it, I want to hit CFA executives in the face with a shovel repeatedly untill they come up with something else.

Eat Mor Chikn has been their campaign for 15 effing years! Get OVER with it, already!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

That ad campaign is tired, old, tired, stupid, insipid and tired. I'm so sick of it, I want to hit CFA executives in the face with a shovel repeatedly untill they come up with something else.

Eat Mor Chikn has been their campaign for 15 effing years! Get OVER with it, already!

If Chick-Fil-A(We need some in Minnesota Dammit!!) were to change it's slogan to Eat More Buffaslugs would you cease your furious outrage?

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

Don't you blaspheme on here!

Haha, awesome!

Fair.

More accurately, the poles down the lines should be called "fair poles," since the ball is foul only if it lands to the left of the left field pole, or to the right of the right field pole. However, that would pretty much ruin the play on words that Chick-Fil-A enjoys with this one.

Also, Chick-Fil-A serves Tropicana orange juice. Why are they doing this in the Houston park, and not the St. Pete one?

I know, I was playing along with the joke..apparently not too well. ^_^

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Haha, awesome!

Fair.

I know, I was playing along with the joke..apparently not too well. ^_^

well at least you didn't ask "is it Mare or Foul"?

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived