Maxim's 12 Terrible Teammates

fonz

All 4 major Toronto sports franchises are mentioned in here: Corson-Leafs, Hillenbrand-Jays, Carter-Raptors, Williams-Argonauts. 1/3 of the list revolves around my City...this is kinda messed up. Maxim just hates us. :cry:

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Pippen?? Did I miss something in the early 90s when I worshiped the Bulls?

They seem to be taking into account singular events and not the player as a whole. Ex: Bonds never did anything specific (Like kill JT Snow) to warrant being a "terrible teammate". But his overall attitude has to be up there.

If Shayne Corson is on there for boinkin' a teammate's wife...how is Rafeal Palmero NOT? Plus he has the double wammy of that, plus the steroids.

How is Bonds not on this list I have heard many stories aabout how nasty he was to his teammates.

Because some people don't have a raging hard-on to poor-mouth Barry Bonds at every occasion.

Did you read Game of Shadows? Read it then tell we Bonds does not deserve to be on this list, and this has nothing to do witH BALCO he was a prick to teammates all of his life. He alomsot got kicked off his team at ASU for it in the 80s. He was rotten to the Pirates teammates and Giants alike.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

How is Bonds not on this list I have heard many stories aabout how nasty he was to his teammates.

Because some people don't have a raging hard-on to poor-mouth Barry Bonds at every occasion.

Did you read Game of Shadows? Read it then tell we Bonds does not deserve to be on this list, and this has nothing to do witH BALCO he was a prick to teammates all of his life. He alomsot got kicked off his team at ASU for it in the 80s. He was rotten to the Pirates teammates and Giants alike.

Are you telling me that every single word in this book is 100% factual?

Wheres Bonds?

I had a teacher who used to be a batboy for the Pirates when he played for us and he said the only day he was friendly to anyone was when he left.

why would a batboy be there when barry left pittsburgh?

barry left the pirates in the off-season.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

I don't get Thomas being there when they mentioned his stuff after his playing days.

I think because of one instance where Isiah played a role of getting Adrian Dantley traded to Dallas for Isiah's best buddy Mark Aguirre during their championship run. It was pretty known that Isiah and Dantley didn't get along with each other.

Hell, you can say that Michael Jordan wasn't the best teammate to get along with either...just ask Bill Cartwright and Horace Grant.

As for as for all-time worst teammates, the early 1970s Oakland A's...very well known that most guys hated each other too.

You know I agree Pippen should not be on this list, he had one incident in an otherwise stellar career. I dont recall any other problems he created for teammates or coaches.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

You know I agree Pippen should not be on this list, he had one incident in an otherwise stellar career. I dont recall any other problems he created for teammates or coaches.

He told the Bulls in the fall of '97 he would never play for them again.

He was a general nuisance for a long time.

Archived