Chicago Cubs Logo

Chief.

So, I started with this logo. I vectorized it just for fun. Then I started messing with the circle and the cub itself, trying to give it a more detailed face to add just a little ferocity, but not so much that we start to see a grown grizzly bear or something.

How does it look?

CubsLogo1.png

The world was a better place when logos didn't have to be ferocious. When you could get away with naming a team the Cubs, or the Red Sox. When logos were allowed to be hand-drawn...

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

i like the idea for now, but the mouth needs to be rounded off instead of square, and the bear needs to look like he's scowling or something, instead of now how he looks like he's dumbfounded or oblivious. Nice start, and try matching the club's true colors. Good though.

I like it a lot, but might I suggest cutting off some of the circle to make it into a C?

Otherwise, it just looks like a ferocious bear, seen through the sights of a high-powered rifle, or stuffed and mounted on the wall of a White Sox fan's study. Either way you interpret the concentric circles, it completely undermines the ferocity of the bear's head. Restore the Cubbies C and you solve that problem.

20082614447.png

The bear head is too small in the latest version IMO, put it back to the size you had it originally paired with the C and I think you have a great patch.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

The bear head is too small in the latest version IMO, put it back to the size you had it originally paired with the C and I think you have a great patch.

I keep trying that, but the outlines from the cub are clashing the "C". Any suggestions?

I like all the variations shown in this thread. I'd buy a hat with that logo on it...and i don't really wear hats. A t-shirt would be cool too (like the reebok hockey ones with the logo on front, name & numb on back).

Good stuff man.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Archived