Cape Breton Screaming Eagles unveil new jerseys

Roger Clemente

new_jerseys.jpg

According to the website (and the local paper), the shoulder logos are actually supposed to be 10th Anniversary logos, but the ones shown here are not.

I suppose this is the closest we thing we can find of what the Penguins current jerseys would look like in the old Penguins colors. (Which would fit Marc-Andre Fleury perfectly fine.)

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

The logo and the lettering are a little too busy for the front of a jersey.

Do you think 3 Reebok logos is enough? :rolleyes:

That has been their logo, words and all, since day one of 1997.

Those RBK logos on the socks and the front of the jersey has been a CHL staple since RBK took over the league's equipment back in 2003. They also have a RBK swoosh logo on the back under the collar too like all the NHL jerseys.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I agree with most of you guys here, this is so much better then what the pens have, so why wouldn't they see this and switch. hopefully they will!

Im sure the Penguins wont change their look just because Cape Breton looks good in these colors. I doubt Cape Breton thought up the Yellow/Black idea before the Pens mulled over it.

I like the colour scheme, it would be a greet jersey for the Pens to wear. Its a shame a QMJHL team has to wear it and not an NHL team.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Archived