Football cardinals concept

jkrdevil

Hopefully this will be better recieved than my Giant Concept. For this I decided to go with the New Jersey Cardinals logo. I think it's a good logo that works well on a football helmet. I added more black on the jersey and pants, but left the helmet red and white with stripes.

cardinalsconcept.gif

As Always comments are wanted.

Nice concept, but I seem to be in the minority in believing that the only thing that needs to be revamped in the Cardinals organization is the team itself. The ownership too.

Ok, that's not totally true. I'd change the gray facemask to cardinal red, and make the white jerseys exact reciprocals of the red ones, and we're finished. To me, the Cardinals have one of the simplest (obviously) and more attractive jerseys in the NFL.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

I like the concept.  Not crazy about the logo (although I like where you went with it), but I like the overall look.  Good job!

The only thing about the concept that I would change is the team name on the jersey...this is a trend that started in the 90's that is really (IMO) stupid.  The logo should tell you who the team is...besides, with the name being so small that you can't make it out on tv, what's the point?

Also, I like this shade of red.  2 reasons: teams are going to shades that are too dark (Texans, Falcons) & with the 49ers (and their darker red) now in the same division, this gives them some seperation.

Good job with the concept. Very nice. You made the jersey clean, yet modern. I like it. Congrats.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

They almost remind me of the 1990-95 Cardinals uniform style, which I've always liked more than the current ones because they used black as a trim color to break up the cardinal/white monotony.  Good job with that in your design.

Two things I'd change (if it were me):  get rid of the stripes on the helmet and darken the red to a true Cardinal...

QPR%20Sig.png

Nice concept, but I seem to be in the minority in believing that the only thing that needs to be revamped in the Cardinals organization is the team itself. The ownership too.

Ok, that's not totally true. I'd change the gray facemask to cardinal red, and make the white jerseys exact reciprocals of the red ones, and we're finished. To me, the Cardinals have one of the simplest (obviously) and more attractive jerseys in the NFL.

Actually, I kinda dig the Cardinals uniforms, too.  They don't get too cute like a lot of modern uniforms tend to do.  And I even like the grey facemasks -- they're tough.

Cardinals management, however, is atrocious.  They'll never be a factor in the NFL until the management or the management philosophy changes.

Archived