Flaming Titans Logo Concept

mctitan53

Doesn't work. There's a lot going on, it should be simplified more. Does it need the T, flames AND stars in the same area? The stars look like they're just there to fill the space.

You have inconsistent outline widths between the T itself and the rest of the stars and flames.

Good sports logos don't use Photoshop effects like blurs and glows.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I'd put the flames on top of the "T" . That way the "T" looks like the handle of a torch carrying the fire of Olympus.

As in this???:

titanstorchlk8.png

haha, here's the one i did.....

tite.png

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I'd put the flames on top of the "T" . That way the "T" looks like the handle of a torch carrying the fire of Olympus.

As in this???:

titanstorchlk8.png

haha, here's the one i did.....

tite.png

Wow, those are EXTREMELY similar! I like yours better than mine. The way you made the T stand out makes it look A LOT more like a handle... Good Job!

Not bad. I like the shadowing on LEWJ's handle better but i also like the flame base on yours better. I was also going to suggest putting the circle with the stars from the Tenn state flag on the "handle" of the torch.

But so far so good.

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

I get that why the stars are there, but I just don't like them. They clutter up such a distinct alt. logo. ditch the stars, clean up the lines on the T (they're just a tad bit jagged) and you have a winner.

Archived