CONCEPT81: New Orleans Saints 2007

bigdub81

Wow, these are great!!

I would love it if the Saints looked something like this next year. The sleeve striping is great, and the gold numbers on the away jersey are sharp (especially with the thin black outline). My only suggestion would be to remove the wordmark above the numbers...I like the LA patch better, and I think the patch and wordmark make the uni a little too crowded. Other than that, great work!

Also, I remember the thread mentioning a gold alternate for the Saints next year. I would like to see your ideas on the alt as well.

AM.gif

UPDATE....I added a version of the gold alternate along with a black helmet to go with it. Honestly, the Saints, don't look good to me wearing their black or white jersey's with a black helmet and gold pants. So if any rules were to change I think that there best option would be for a black helmet / gold jersey / black pants / gold socks combo. I also took out the wordmark as a request and I ditched the helmet stripes and made the logo larger. C&C as usual - Thanks

CopyofCONCEPT81-SaintsThrowback07.png

I know your just basing these on what you heard bigdub81 but these really arn't doing it for me. If this is indeed what the saints wear next year it will be a downgrade. There should be stipes on the pants and the helmets and the stripes on the jersey dont look very good imo.

I know your just basing these on what you heard bigdub81 but these really arn't doing it for me. If this is indeed what the saints wear next year it will be a downgrade. There should be stipes on the pants and the helmets and the stripes on the jersey dont look very good imo.

Check out the link at the start of the page and you'll see the version that I made before these. Those were something I made up that didn't go as far back as I think the Saints, are going. This concept is just based off of my info

Check out the link at the start of the page and you'll see the version that I made before these. Those were something I made up that didn't go as far back as I think the Saints, are going. This concept is just based off of my info

i've seen your other saints concept before its really nice i think it would suit the saints perfectly.

UPDATE....I added a version of the gold alternate along with a black helmet to go with it. Honestly, the Saints, don't look good to me wearing their black or white jersey's with a black helmet and gold pants. So if any rules were to change I think that there best option would be for a black helmet / gold jersey / black pants / gold socks combo. I also took out the wordmark as a request and I ditched the helmet stripes and made the logo larger. C&C as usual - Thanks

Perfect, they look great with the patch and no wordmark. And the gold alt is really sweet, a lot better than the Saints had a couple of years ago. I really hope the Saints look like this next year! Great work

AM.gif

CopyofCONCEPT81-SaintsThrowback07.png

YES! YES! YES!

This is awesome! I dont like the black helmet though, only because its too much like Atlanta.

GEAUX SAINTS!

NOLAbanner.jpg

If you read my post in the Sports Logos, http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=41835 section I based this concept on information that I recieved that the Saints, will be changing their uniforms for the 2007 season. C&C as usual on this one!

CONCEPT81-SaintsThrowback07.png

Perfection! :wow:

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

itwasmebanner-1.jpg

~*Let me first issue this apology to bigdub81 for treading on your post...this is nothing meant against you, as I am a fan of your work*~

Okay...Mr. BRYWHIT...

dude...what EXACTLY was the purpose of you straight jacking my sig image and morphing it into some hackneyed conjecture like what you did? With identical colors to boot? BE ORIGINAL...AND COME UP WITH YOUR OWN IDEA! (And if that was meant as a "shot" at me, get at me thru the e-mail--we can handle this offline...and by the way, before you decide to jack another creator's idea, make sure your grammar is correct...okay Mr.?)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

itwasmebanner-1.jpg

~*Let me first issue this apology to bigdub81 for treading on your post...this is nothing meant against you, as I am a fan of your work*~

Okay...Mr. BRYWHIT...

dude...what EXACTLY was the purpose of you straight jacking my sig image and morphing it into some hackneyed conjecture like what you did? With identical colors to boot? BE ORIGINAL...AND COME UP WITH YOUR OWN IDEA! (And if that was meant as a "shot" at me, get at me thru the e-mail--we can handle this offline...and by the way, before you decide to jack another creator's idea, make sure your grammar is correct...okay Mr.?)

It was just for a laugh Big B. Whatever happened to "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery"?

I'm just messing with you dude. I like your sig. Its very original. I'll be changing mine back soon. Just wanted to punk you a little bit.

NOLAbanner.jpg

Archived