Buffalo Bills

Shroinke

3 - A great Uni and they should switch to this full time

2- Pretty nice. It is Not that bad because you don't a stupid different color bib on front.

4- Ugly- The same as 2 but blue on blue looks bad

1- Ugly Times 2- Stupid Blue Bib on front makes it look terrible...

5- Ugly Times 3- ... combine that with white pants and you get a terrible uni

did the bills organization or anybody hint at eventually going to the throwbacks fulltime because of their popularity? I think I remember reading about that here but then again it could have been wishful thinking.

I seem to remember reading somewhere that they petitioned the league to change full time to the throwbacks but they had to have a waiting period. (1-2 yrs?) So if they really did that then the earliest they could switch full time would be 2007.

They shouldn't switch to the throwbacks full time...it will just remind folks of OJ Simpson.

And everyone loves O.J ^_^

No seriously he was great in Naked Gun

I have a strong feeling that within a few years (say, by 2010) the Bills will bring back their 'classic' We-Lost-Four-Super-Bowls uniforms, claiming it is a nod to tradition.

The Bills used to be one of the most conservative teams in the NFL in terms of unis, now they're one of the most radical...not to mention ugly.

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

did the bills organization or anybody hint at eventually going to the throwbacks fulltime because of their popularity? I think I remember reading about that here but then again it could have been wishful thinking.

I seem to remember reading somewhere that they petitioned the league to change full time to the throwbacks but they had to have a waiting period. (1-2 yrs?) So if they really did that then the earliest they could switch full time would be 2007.

They shouldn't switch to the throwbacks full time...it will just remind folks of OJ Simpson.

If that's the case, maybe it would frighten some teams into Bills' wins :P

I'd say: 3>2>5>1>4. The all blues are just flat out ugly.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

I think the biggest problem with the uniforms is the mis matched blues (royal and navy). Its like they didn't have the guts to ditch the royal blue and go navy so they comprimised and it looks real cheesy. Either ditch the royal blue or go old school.

I have a strong feeling that within a few years (say, by 2010) the Bills will bring back their 'classic' We-Lost-Four-Super-Bowls uniforms, claiming it is a nod to tradition.

If that'll help them get that far, then I'm all for it.

If that'll help them get that far, then I'm all for it.

Personally I think they should go to the SB era unis, only switch the royal for navy. That would look sharp.

1. Keep it as the current road uni (unless the home team wears white)

2. keep it as the current home uni

3. Love it, wish it could be permanent

4. Hate it, always have. Too dark

5. Not a fan, they look wimpy in those.

The Bills like some other teams are very superstitious. Since they lost at NE in week #1 with blue pants they decided to wear white/white at Chicago to change their luck (Miami made them wear blue jersey?s in week 2). Since they beat Minn in week #4 with the blue/blue look, unfortunately they will wear them for the next home game vs. New England in week 7. They had some success wearing the monochromes when Bledose was the QB?..so they kept on wearing that combo. I personally hate it. The dark blue jersey with white pants looks so much more professional, even the wide red side strip on the pants matches up nicely with the jersey side panel. My guess is that if they lose to NE at home in blue/blue, they will wear the blue jersey/white pants combo for the next home game vs. Green Bay.

Archived