Mavs new look

pagan696

I've never been so scared after reading the topic of a post.

Henning clarified that the uniforms will not bear the Sean John clothing line logo because of Reebok's licensing deal with the NBA, but he said there'll be some element on the garments that identifies them as Sean John.

God help us.

Henning clarified that the uniforms will not bear the Sean John clothing line logo because of Reebok's licensing deal with the NBA, but he said there'll be some element on the garments that identifies them as Sean John.

229031_eek.GIF NOOOO!

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Didn't Janet Jackson design the Indian Pacers unis from the 80s. They stank as I remember. Doesn't promise much for these!

the ones with a laser going through 'PACERS'?  not sure, i have cards of that one but my memory only goes back to the FloJo jerseys (the first ones used with the current P)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

this is such an insult to fans to keep jerking them around by changing jerseys so often.  Their third jersey from this season lasted only one game.  If it was as bad as it everyone seems to think (including Mark Cuban) how did it make it past the drafting stages?  Did they not test this design out before the season?

How do you think all the fans who rushed out and bought their hot new Dallas Mavericks thirds jerseys feel?  I remember checking out the Mavs promotional campaign for this jersey -- it was supposed to be the next big thing.  Now, you have the team's owner declaring it to be a disaster, one month after you went out and bought it because the Mavs hyped it as such a big deal.  That's just complete disrespect to fans.

this is such an insult to fans to keep jerking them around by changing jerseys so often. Their third jersey from this season lasted only one game. If it was as bad as it everyone seems to think (including Mark Cuban) how did it make it past the drafting stages? Did they not test this design out before the season?

How do you think all the fans who rushed out and bought their hot new Dallas Mavericks thirds jerseys feel? I remember checking out the Mavs promotional campaign for this jersey -- it was supposed to be the next big thing. Now, you have the team's owner declaring it to be a disaster, one month after you went out and bought it because the Mavs hyped it as such a big deal. That's just complete disrespect to fans.

An owner disrespecting the fans.... are you really that surprised... although i do kinda feel strange cuz usually Cuban is on the pulse of the fans... but i guess we all have our bad days...but im just assuming they never properly researched the "ballgown" uniforms before unveiling them

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

I would never think Cuban is out to disrespect the fans...he's one of them (but much, much richer). I feel he is one of the best things in sports...a general manager/owner who is a fan first, businessman second (I also think Bob Kraft fits in there too). So he makes a scene. He loves the game and wants to do what it takes to have a championship team. What fan wouldn't want that?

Granted, whatever his involvement in the uniform problem was, hindsight is always 20/20. He should give refunds or something to fans who don't want them anymore, or do something similar to what Calgary did when they changed the color of the nameplates.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Try living in Dallas. First, the Stars come out with those awful 3rds. No one here thought those were cool. Then we get the Mav's 3rds. I thought they were ok up close, but, then in a game they look like aluminum foil!!! Then we get the Rangers new "college" alts. Need I say more. At least the Mavs have a chance to redeem themeselves. Pray my friends, pray for us all!!!!! Cuban listened to the fans at least.

Just a post script.

Cuban explained that the original alts. the Mavs designed were different than what they wore in the first game. The NBA made some "tweaks", then approved them. Because they were not what the Mavs presented, the NBA is allowing them a special deal. They are allowed to forgo the 1 year waiting period. Therefore, they can re-design the alts without the NBA's approval. They can showcase new 3rds as soon as this season. Blaim the great marketing machine that is the NBA.

This is according to Mark Cuban,via the Ticket radio station. Not me.

Archived