Denver Broncos jersey tonight?

ericcartman19

Apparently, they've confirmed that the orange uniforms are not to be worn this year. Besides, if they wear orange jerseys on a primetime game, they're liable to lose on a last second field goal.

Actually, strange things happen when they wear the orange...

Elam missed a PAT for the first time since 1993.

Game ended 23-20 in OT, IND over DEN

Denver took a big lead and the Raiders stormed back.

Bailey slipped in the snow and fell twice on two long Jerry Porter TD's.

Darius Watts had a TD bounce off his facemask and incomplete.

Elam missed a last second FG that would have won it.

Game ended 24-23, OAK over DEN

Interesting fact: It snowed in both of those games.

IMO the orange should be worn full time. Orange is a tricky colour to work with, but it just works for some teams, and Denver is one of those teams.

I agree, then thier dominant D could be referred to the Orange Crush again.

Amazingly, it works VERY well for the Bears too. Guess it just goes well with the Navy Blue.

IMO blue/blue is their best combo, especially at night. I'm not a fan of their look in general, but out of all of their options, this is my favorite. I even don't mind the leotard look (which I usually despise) on them.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Isn't this the 3rd primetime game in a row for Denver? They were at the New England, then a bye, then home last monday againt the Ravens, and now sunday night against Raiders.

Indeed it is. They haven't had a day game since Week 2. Here in Denver it's been odd having 4 consecutive weeks of having a full slate of day games (often it's one early game, one afternoon game).

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Isn't this the 3rd primetime game in a row for Denver? They were at the New England, then a bye, then home last monday againt the Ravens, and now sunday night against Raiders.

They also played Kansas City in a game that I think a lot of the country got. And this wouldn't be a big deal if the Broncos weren't so boring to watch.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

They also played Kansas City in a game that I think a lot of the country got. And this wouldn't be a big deal if the Broncos weren't so boring to watch.

Considering over the last ten years they've lead the league in just about every offense category but, probably, passing yards and passing TD's, this offensive power outage wasn't expected, so I'm sure these networks thought the games would be more exciting. But yeah, their games have been boring this year. I guess it's better than if their offense had been clicking and putting up more than 12 PPG and blowing teams out. Even though it's a great rivalry -- a contender like the Broncos, should not be playing a team like the Raiders on National TV.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived