30 Days, 30 NHL Teams

Brass

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dallas Stars are next. I was actually almost done with this when I saw Cole's idea for the Stars using the same jersey style. I used the Minnesota North Stars style with the Texas logo which I like a lot more than their current logo. I also added the proposed alternate from the early 1980's and threw that in as their alternate. Here it is!

Stars_Set.png

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

The numbers on the home jersey need a black outline for the sake of consistency (on the old North Stars jerseys, it occurred between the white number and yellow drop shadow), and the shoulder patches are completely unnecessary for the home jersey, but I like these.

QPR%20Sig.png

Red Wings are next. First, I tried curving the names, but it really didn't come out great, so I decided to just keep 'em straight. Not much of a change, except the new shoulder patch which was used by the Detroit Falcons I believe when they were around. I also added an alternate that kind of blends the Falcons/Red Wings eras together. Hope ya like it!

Red_Wings_Set_.png

what the hell is ccslc?

I don't like the shoulder patches on the primary home/away set, they're completely unnecessary and remind me of something one of my Level 1 studio professors told me during my sophomore year of architectural school: When in doubt, leave it out. I really like the alternate, though, a very seamless combination of eras.

QPR%20Sig.png

I've always thought the Edmonton Oilers look best in the blue & orange from their heyday in the 1980's. Well, I thought for the Oilers, I would go WAY back to the 1970's! This style is adopted from their first jersey in the old WHA. They didn't have a blue version, so I made one, and demoted the orange jersey from home to alternate. Not sure this concept will get a lot of love, but here goes nothing:

Oilers_Set.png

what the hell is ccslc?

Blackhawks_Set.png

That is the perfect Blackhawks uniform.

Are you sure? The tan takes away more than it adds, and the white trim on the crest isn't necessary. The perfect Hawks sweater is in use today.

Switch the blue and orange on the road and you have a winner.

exactly what he said

Are you sure? The tan takes away more than it adds, and the white trim on the crest isn't necessary. The perfect Hawks sweater is in use today.

cant argue with that the current hawks jersey is prefection

ATL

Archived