30 Days, 30 NHL Teams

Brass

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not much can be said for this Panthers idea, except that I added a little more tan for the alternate jersey, and used the logo with the Panther breaking the stick. Anyway, here it is:

Panthers_Set.png

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Two things are way too busy for the Panthers concept: the pant striping (again, detail for the sake of detail and nothing more, get rid of 'em because they're unnecessary) and the double outline on the names (numbers are okay, but I like the single color letters they had back in the day better). Other than that, these look good. Kudos for dropping the shoulder patches.

QPR%20Sig.png

With the Los Angeles Kings, I wanted to put a vintage feel to the uniforms. However, I think this one might get a lot of heat. I thought the purple version would be a better concept for the home jersey. The lettering on the black alternate jersey was taken from one of Roger Clemente's concepts, so all credit for that goes directly to him. As does the 'LA' shoulder patch since it was taken from the letters he created. Here they are:

Kings_Set.png

what the hell is ccslc?

I don't know what it is about the LA Kings. They have all the colors and logos to put together really nice uniforms, but I just don't like what they've done. For yours, they're different, but still keep the same feel to them and for some reason it just doesn't pull off the way I'd hope.

Overall, this is some excellent work. I like that what you've done is traditional, but not overly conservative. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest.

As a fan of the Oilers I was really happy to not see the Dallas Cowboys colours from the current alt or the oil worker shoulder patch (which I really dislike). I've always liked original WHA Oilers jerseys and you've done a nice job of updating them into a clean, classic look. The only change I would like to see is the use of the collar style from the Oilers Nike jerseys instead of the three colour one you used - (an example of what I mean)

Call me crazy, but I just think that there is too much green in the current Minnesota Wild uniform. I think that the excess green can be turned into something else, so that's what I did here, along with adding a red alternate. I don't think the Wild are really deserving of a "vintage" style alternate since they joined the league in 2002. Anyway, here it is:

Wild_Set.png

what the hell is ccslc?

The stripes on the Panthers' pants are disturbing IMO. I don't like them one bit. Other than that, the Panthers are solid. I would have kept the sun, palm tree, and hockey stick logo on the shoulder and put the Panther with the broken stick on the alt only. I don't like what you are doing with the pants for most of these teams. Most teams in the NHL don't have stripes on their pants and I like it that way. Personally I think that you are putting too many stripes on the pants for teams. Also, I don't see sleeve numbers anywhere on these jerseys. Other than the pants and sleeve numbers, most of these are awesome, with the Panthers my favorite. Keep it up man.

The addition of more red to the Wild concepts is very good, but there's nothing on the alternate jersey to suggest it as a true alternate, other than the all-too-obvious color swap. If you want to keep the striping/shoulders the same, that's okay. Just find a way to incorporate the State of Hockey logo in there somewhere.

QPR%20Sig.png

Montreal Canadiens. It should be agains the law to drastically change the set for the Habs. So all I did was add a blue alternate jersey, use their white jersey style that they use now as a vintage jersey, and go back to an older style pant for them. I thought about using a modified Montreal Maroons logo for their alternate, but I thought that would be way too much for them.

Canadiens_Set.png

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived