Team japan has new jersey!

Roger Clemente

It looks too much like a bulls-eye. I wouldn't want to be skating around with a target on my chest, especially if I were the goalie. Then again, better hitting the chest than tickling the twine.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Their jerseys before were terrible.  If I remember, the white jersey had a red wish bone collar, thin red cuff tips(like the yellow tips on the Thrashers jerseys, for example) and a big red circle on the chest.  Very plain, very boring.  the road was red with black wishbone collar and cuff tips, but the chest was white with a big red circle.  However, it wasn't the entire front being white.  About where gussets would start on the sides it became red again.  Very wierd looking.

When Japan becomes something more than a fart in a hockey conversation, then i'll talk about them and their crappy jerseys...

Then we can forget about Paul Kariya then, right?

or brother Steve?

or other brother Martin?

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Looks like a guy with a red jersey on, decided to run a 5k, and instead of a number, he pinned on a white 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper with a red circle on it. The white box looks like an afterthought. I checked out the link posted by Clarky, and i kinda dig their old ones. Oh well. Change for the sake of change. Yawn.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Where was Kariya born? Even if he is part Japanese (that's the point it sounded like you were making) it still doesn't mean Japan is even a blip on the radar screen when it comes to hockey. He's good cause he's from Canada.  And who else that is even part Japanese is any good?  Geez, there are black guys in the NHL, but that doesn't mean Africa is some sort of hockey powerhouse.

In war there is no prize for runner-up. -- Omar N. Bradley

Archived