Seahawks vs. Raiders

bterreson

I can only think of a select few circumstances where it's acceptable to hit another guy in the stuff...and obviously, that wasn't it.

Not cool...I'd give him a 3-game suspension. This is right up there with Haynesworth, except Stevens wasn't injured...it even looked like he was smiling after it?

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

I cant believe he did that. He needs to be suspended for a couple games. I hope Stevens had his cup on!! Go Hawks. NO starting quarterback, NO MVP, still #1 in the division.

I must say, I was impressed with Seneca Wallace's performance tonight.

Seneca was very impressive. I'm a little biased, however, since I always trade for, and dominate with, Seneca in Madden whenever I do a franchise with my buddy. So his family aside, I'm Seneca's biggest fan.

IUe6Hvh.png

As a diehard Seahawks fan, I hate Jeramy Stevens. I loved it when his package was supposed to go out on the field and Holmgren called him back after that whole head-butting Schweigert incident. Stevens doesn't fit the image that the Seahawks portray. Almost all of the Seahawks are generally good people, good with the media, and never get in trouble. Stevens, however, runs his mouth and doesn't perform. I liked him last season until the Super Bowl, and I haven't liked him since.

I can only think of a select few circumstances where it's acceptable to hit another guy in the stuff...and obviously, that wasn't it.

Not cool...I'd give him a 3-game suspension. This is right up there with Haynesworth, except Stevens wasn't injured...it even looked like he was smiling after it?

Yeah, he was probably saying "I have a cup on, you dumb bastard." This isn't right up there, because Haynesworth actually injured the other guy pretty badly, whereas this guy just made an ass of himself. One game at the most, but a fine should suffice. But hey, finally: Raider football.

I agree in principle, but if I had to play for the Raiders I might also try to get suspended by any means possible...

On another note, did anyone catch when the sideline reporter was describing her halftime interview of Art Shell? She said that when she asked him about the shoddy O-line play, he looked at her, slowly shook his head, and mumbled, "we're doing all we can do...". Priceless. It's probably the most life he's shown in weeks.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

I was watching but only because I had the seahawks defense in Fantasy football and needed 30 points. It was a pretty boring game. Did anybody else laugh every time the first guy they had on there said something? I don't know his name, I know he was an actor.

MegatronSig2.jpg

I was watching but only because I had the seahawks defense in Fantasy football and needed 30 points. It was a pretty boring game. Did anybody else laugh every time the first guy they had on there said something? I don't know his name, I know he was an actor.

Just out of curiosity, how many did you get? It had to be pretty close to 30 if not more right?

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

Stevens is quoted in a Seattle paper that "(he) is glad the knee did not reach its destination." So he was smiling because Brayton missed his package and was being kicked out. I would feel beterr if Stevens would have made that touchdown. So let the betting begin.... I say Brayton gets 1 game suspension and $1000 fine since "contact" was not made. Go Hawks

2000Patch.jpg

Just out of curiosity, how many did you get? It had to be pretty close to 30 if not more right?

Actually, I got 42. 20 for the shutout, 18 for the 9 sacks, and 4 for holding them to under 300 yards.

MegatronSig2.jpg

I can only think of a select few circumstances where it's acceptable to hit another guy in the stuff...

You seem to be assuming that Jerramy Stevens has "stuff". As a Seahawks fan, I've yet to see Stevens man-up and back his constant yapping with anything approaching consistent, game-in/game-out, NFL-calibre play and effort. In fact, when the proverbial "going gets tough", Stevens most often engages in behavior akin to that of a petulant, six-year-old schoolgirl. In short, if he's got "stuff", I'm willing to bet that it is of the distaff variety.

Frankly, if there's one player on the Seahawks who deserves a swift knee to the "stuff"... it's Jerramy Stevens.

Archived