Ccslb xmas list

Discrim

i figure i'll ask cus it's almost that time: what do you want for Xmas, or what are you gonna get for somebody?

I never have any idea what anyone wants, so I'll probably be in Target on Xmas Eve, trying to not get trampled as best i can :;):

as far as what i want, an Avs jersey, no doubt about it.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

For me, one thing:  "Shark for a Day" hockey camp.  I get drafted by the Sharks, get an authentic jersey made, play and practice at HP Pavilion, plus watch the Sharks and Stars from a luxury suite.  Only a $1000, but if a few people put into it, it can a dream come true!

Yes, this means I get to skate through the Shark head

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

want:

nothing for myself (except maybe a mac g5), health and happiness for my wife and kids.

will receive:

a bunch of crap that i neither need, nor have room in my house for. maybe a couple books that i'll read and some dvds i may or may not watch.

will purchase for others:

hopefully stuff my daughter will like (she actually pretty easy to please, just need to throw a few barbies her way and she's happy), my son will like the wrapping paper better than the gifts (he's 10 months old), and i'll take my wife out to see lord of the rings and go to a fancy dinner.

I already got the Ultimate Gretzky DVD, and I hope that my vintage Orioles and Oilers jerseys will be under the tree. But I've always been more excited with what I'm giving people, and this year I cant wait to see my dad open up his gift- a replica of his old Western High School football jersey. I don't know if I'll be happier to give it, or he will be happier to see it.

"Hats for bats. Keep bats warm. Gracias"

Well, Hannukkah starts tonight but our big family present exchange doesn't start until tomorrow.  I've made it fairly clear that I wanted an XBox with NCAA FB, Madden and NHL 2004 for a few months now, however my wife absolutely refuses to consider this a reasonable request from a 35 year old man with a 2 year old daughter, so my best guess is that I'll wind up with some other type of "grown up" electonic gadgetry like a satellite radio adapter for my car or maybe a palm pilot.  She always does me right on gifts, so I'm confident it'll be a good take, whatever I wind up with.

And frankly, I'm on line with Joel regarding the gift of good health and happiness for the family.  Our household battled sinus and ear infections all around throughout November and into early December, so we're due for some "peace on earth" and "silent nights."

(un-realistic)

what i really want is a friggen hockey team in my town again. but all the could-be's and maybe's in the world are not making this come true.

(realistic)

A new CD player for my car, MONEY, 2 days off of work. Hey those i know are withing reach.

(guaranteed)

If i see "It's a wonderful life" on my T.V., i will be like Elvis and shoot the damn thing as if Robert Goulet was on it.

(guaranteed)

If i see "It's a wonderful life" on my T.V., i will be like Elvis and shoot the damn thing as if Robert Goulet was on it.

Oh why is that do you have something against Ol Jimmy Stewart.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

(guaranteed)

Or Robert Goulet?

I would like my job to increase my pay by another 10,000 annually.  That would be nice.  But seriously I would just like everyone to have a safe and happy holiday season.  It seems like the past few years I haven't been in the Holiday spirit, but for some reason this year I am really enjoying it.  I hope everyone does too.

(guaranteed)

Or Robert Goulet?

no, and no. I just hate that movie. Please spare me the "It's a classic" stuff.

Robert Goulet was great on the Simpsons......

Nelson-"Your manager told you to shut up"

Goulet-"Vera said that?"

i'll shut up now..... :;):

I got all my friends (girls) little stuffed dogs with Santa hats. On that, I have only one word to say... "SCORE!!!!!" They loved them. What I want most (jersey-wise) would be a tie between a blue Shaun Alexander jersey or an orange Zach Thomas jersey. I know, I know, I'm about the only one who likes either of these, but they're cool, IMO.

I'd also like good health, because I've been battling fever, cough, sore throat, sore back, sore chest (both from coughing). Luckily, I have great friends & family all praying for me.  :)

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I got all my friends (girls) little stuffed dogs with Santa hats. On that, I have only one word to say... "SCORE!!!!!" They loved them. What I want most (jersey-wise) would be a tie between a blue Shaun Alexander jersey or an orange Zach Thomas jersey. I know, I know, I'm about the only one who likes either of these, but they're cool, IMO.

I'd also like good health, because I've been battling fever, cough, sore throat, sore back, sore chest (both from coughing). Luckily, I have great friends & family all praying for me. :)

Sounds to me like you could have used a flu shot in your stocking.  All kidding aside, get well soon!

All I want for Xmas is for my@#^%$*#^%Y# computer to  work,please  :( ...

other than that, a quiet holiday at home with my friends and family: theres nothing better than hanging with the guys all night, meeting up with old highschool friends or snuggling up  with someone special to watch a movie or enjoy a fire together :D

Merry Christmas everyone!

All I Want For Xmas is my two front teeth. . . . (actually I have them both)

And really, on my XMas list:

Cell Phone

Digital Camera

Cheifs Jersey

Cheifs Tickets

Tickets to some minor league games (Kernels, Roughriders, Quad City Steamwheelers)

Watch

And all I'm really dishing out this Xmas is for my girlfriend, I got her a picture frame with a picture of us in it and a necklace.

Have a Merry XMas everyone.

sig09.jpg

Archived