Authentication Service on eBay

DGivens87

Sometimes, I really really hate capitalism.

How many idiots will actually pay $20 for this "service"? More than a few, I bet.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Yes, it gives you the impression he's going to be about as successful at that as those guys who advertise "Sex Instructor, First Lesson Free".

You would be surprised how well that works on inebriated women.

Yes, it gives you the impression he's going to be about as successful at that as those guys who advertise "Sex Instructor, First Lesson Free".

I guess your typical drunken floosy would also be interested in verifying their Maroney shirt was a game worn authentic.

But if that's your target market, well, let I suggest it's not a long term money maker.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

I don't know about anyone else, but I get the feeling that this guy is just trying to get a Maroney for free, well, get paid to rip someone off.

It seems like this person would get your jersey, then if it IS authentic tell you that it's fake and that you got taken and never send it back.

As, I'm sure, would you.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

we should start charging.

CCSLJAS

Chris Creamer Sports Logos Jersey Authentification Service.

You don't need to send us the jersey, just tell us if it was mailed from Taiwan. Paypal only.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

They only want the jersey authenticated, they don't want a lecture on how the jersey sucks, how bad the logo is, how a recolored logo would work much better, or how some guy from central nevada with MSPaint made a much better logo and jersey set and how if that team was smart, they'd use that logo instead of the one they paid $35k for.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I don't know about anyone else, but I get the feeling that this guy is just trying to get a Maroney for free, well, get paid to rip someone off.

It seems like this person would get your jersey, then if it IS authentic tell you that it's fake and that you got taken and never send it back.

And then he would sell it on Ebay as authentic by claiming himself to be an authenticator. (bow)

metslogo_215.gif

• LMU locked this topic

Archived