EEEEWWWWW

random_ax

And their name shall be New Orleans Sea Pickles, which is infinitely superior to Saints, because it sounds aggressive and awesome.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

And their name shall be New Orleans Sea Pickles, which is infinitely superior to Saints, because it sounds aggressive and awesome.

Exactly!!!!!!!!!

Except, not everyone thinks Sea Pickles when they think of New Orleans. You need 100% of the people in America to agree on a city's image before the NFL can make such a change.

Shhh, Nobody tell him about this logo

CalgaryOutlaws.GIF

So, they have a log of a pedophile with a bat? Weird!

What, is he stealing a football from the playground? LOL

Both those logos are very good.

First logo (Renegades) is extremely well done and I think it is a great logo. The second (Outlaws) however is poorly poorly done and not a good logo in my opinion.

First logo (Renegades) is extremely well done and I think it is a great logo. The second (Outlaws) however is poorly poorly done and not a good logo in my opinion.

Well, that's your opinion. Duly noted. I found it atrocious but we can all have our opinions.

Ya, I agree.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Ya, I agree.

I guess it all boils down to what you like in a logo. I don't like letter/word logos if the name of the team lends itself to a better pic than just the name. I'm not overly fond of cartoony logos...they can be simple but not humorous-looking. Som people love the script logos that rely on a letter or word but I don't. So, that will always be the case...what logos you like might be the exact opposite of what maes a good logo to me.

The first Denver Bronco logo was cartoony, the second not to my taste but the current one is very good.... to me.

Ya, I agree.

I guess it all boils down to what you like in a logo. I don't like letter/word logos if the name of the team lends itself to a better pic than just the name. I'm not overly fond of cartoony logos...they can be simple but not humorous-looking. Som people love the script logos that rely on a letter or word but I don't. So, that will always be the case...what logos you like might be the exact opposite of what maes a good logo to me.

The first Denver Bronco logo was cartoony, the second not to my taste but the current one is very good.... to me.

Well, aside from quoting and requoting, it's hard to understand your opinion about logos, except the fact you repeat you don't like something.

Just out of curiousity, what do you think of the newer (2006 season) Toledo Mud Hens logo? Do you like it better than the previous version?

Do you know the names of specific logo designers that you like?

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I guess it all boils down to what you like in a logo. I don't like letter/word logos if the name of the team lends itself to a better pic than just the name. I'm not overly fond of cartoony logos...they can be simple but not humorous-looking. Some people love the script logos that rely on a letter or word but I don't. So, that will always be the case...what logos you like might be the exact opposite of what makes a good logo to me.

Well, aside from quoting and requoting, it's hard to understand your opinion about logos, except the fact you repeat you don't like something.

Just out of curiousity, what do you think of the newer (2006 season) Toledo Mud Hens logo? Do you like it better than the previous version?

Do you know the names of specific logo designers that you like?

I don't really judge sports logos for roller hockey, AAA baseball etc (even Arena League teams) to the same standards as say, NFL or NHL teams. I think NFL logos should be strong and fierce and not jokey. When you are dealing with teams with names like River Dogs and Mudcats, there is a certain "flavor" to those names that probably lends itself more to "cutesy" logos. The NFL would never have teams named after meadow larks, manatees or alley cats. I think the CFL should strive to emulate the NFL.

There is a certain leeway for corny logos and cartoony styles that seems to suit those sports. I like all the Toledo Mud Hen logos I've seen of late.

90BP3138.jpg Is this it? Looks a bit like Jamie Farr, doesn't it?

I love sports logos but truth be told, I wouldn't know the names of any designers. Could you suggest some?

I disliked the Renegade logo because it looked more like a playground flasher or perhaps the Shadow or a phantom but it didn't really capture "renegade" for me. I hope that helps.

• LMU locked this topic

Archived