West Ham United 07-08 kits?

zjac7

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like 'em better than the RBK kits they currently wear. And props to Umbro for making the diamond pattern on the shoulders symmetrical for these (the asymmetrical diamonds were one of the reasons I stayed away from buying Everton's current home shirt).

QPR%20Sig.png

I think I'd like them more if the blue didn't "bleed" all the way to the collar.

When contrasting stripes are supposed to be a major feature of the shirt, I like them to be crisp (if that makes any sense whatsoever). Never liked the Arsenal shirts where the white went all the way to the collar.

What the heck, this is making me appreciate Nike more and more. Who'd a thunk it?

Second-rate kits for a second-rate squad. Curbs is in over his head.

....this coming from a fan of a third-rate club.....

Yeah, when's the last time West Ham made the CL?

We lived the dream and are paying for it now. What has West Ham done in the past ten years?

Regardless, Leeds have the best kit in England. No wacky shoulder adornments there!

We lived the dream and are paying for it now. What has West Ham done in the past ten years?

Regardless, Leeds have the best kit in England. No wacky shoulder adornments there!

Literally.

Literally.

God yes. Literally. If you can believe club propaganda, the last player/coach payments will be finished in the summer. That is if you can believe anything out of Generalissimo Bates' mouth these days. Blaming Ridsdale is a convenient excuse, I lay the current plight right at Ken's feet.

Obviously, he meant it as a complement. We are Leeds League One!

Fixed that for you.

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

easy on the Leeds fan, let them commiserate with Forest about past European glories and looking up about 40 slots up the tables to where the real class teams are now...

and I'd bet the green is a keeper kit, so it's allowed to be ugly.

good work by whoever got the shots of those too, I'd imagine they're for promo materials for next year. Yeah, they have to get those sort of things done this far in advance...

interesting to see 'em with Umbro, I *was* a bit curious who they'd get once Reebok fully pulled out. Any word on who City will move to?

harperdc.gif

Archived