WTF ESPN!?!?!

Geoff

The FSU-UNC game is scheduled for right now on ESPN2. I turn over to ESPN2 and They went from Cold Pizza Coverage to ... a tape delay of ESPNEWS.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

The FSU-UNC game is scheduled for right now on ESPN2. I turn over to ESPN2 and They went from Cold Pizza Coverage to ... a tape delay of ESPNEWS.

Maybe it's blackouted in your area. Check what ever channel usually have the Raycom ACC games.

w00t! Found it. Thanks, I didn't think about that. Who knew that ESPN would bow to a local CW affiliate.

Thats how it was here.

And here as well. The same thing would happen whenever Duke and UNC played for some odd reason..

w00t! Found it. Thanks, I didn't think about that. Who knew that ESPN would bow to a local CW affiliate.

Thats how it was here.

And here as well. The same thing would happen whenever Duke and UNC played for some odd reason..

Considering we both live in Metro Atlanta, I'm not surprised.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Thats how it was here.

O RLY? Niceness.

But yeah, I do find it weird that they'll do that for Duke and UNC, but any other game goes on ESPN or ESPN 2 as planned. Damn cable.

Thats how it was here.

O RLY? Niceness.

But yeah, I do find it weird that they'll do that for Duke and UNC, but any other game goes on ESPN or ESPN 2 as planned. Damn cable.

If both ESPN and Raycom are televising the game, ESPN blacks-out their coverage in Raycom's viewing area.

Just like ESPN advertises their coverage of a Braves game...if TBS or SportSouth is covering the same game in Atlanta, ESPN blacks out their coverage in the other network's viewing area.

Talk about weird, I can only get ACC games on the Food Network.

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Talk about weird, I can only get ACC games on the Food Network.

Go ahead, somebody cue up the "arrow over confused smiley" emoticon, 'cuz you just know someone (or if you prefer, a certain someone) is going to miss the reference... all over again... :wacko:

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived