Red Wings in white at home today

EatSleepJeep

And it looks absolutely gorgeous.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

And by vintage jerseys we mean the Bruins will take the bear patch off their shoulder, and the Red Wings will wear the same white jerseys they've worn since... forever.

Hopefully, with the new EDGE jerseys, theyll make it so that you wear light jerseys at home again.

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

And by vintage jerseys we mean the Bruins will take the bear patch off their shoulder, and the Red Wings will wear the same white jerseys they've worn since... forever.

Hopefully, with the new EDGE jerseys, theyll make it so that you wear light jerseys at home again.

They are, apparently.

Also:

:welcome:

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

They are, apparently.

Also:

:welcome:

Thank God. It'll be nice to put on my white Yzerman jersey and be wearing something different than the players. Yes, I know he's retired. But he's still the Wings biggest star.

And thanks.

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

"Hopefully, with the new EDGE jerseys, theyll make it so that you wear light jerseys at home again."

"They are, apparently."

I've heard so many conflicting rumours concerning this. Man, I hope it's true.

The only thing i've heard is that things are staying the way they are... there was a rumour saying it would be switched but that was quickly squashed

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

1Bos3w.jpg

That's what hockey should look like. Perfect jerseys- the white Wings look better than the reds IMO, and those vintage bruins sweaters with the old crest are incredibly attractive.

Put Your Hands up For Detroit (our lovely city)

Hmm, the Bruins vintage is quite different than their regulars. In fact the only thing the same is the colors (and even those might be slightly different).

And by vintage jerseys we mean the Bruins will wear their uniforms from the 60's and early 70's.

Fixed that for you. The current Bruins road sweater is completely different from what they're wearing tonight against Detroit. I've heard atleast a dozen people on this board say that they look the same... sorry, but no.

Those Bruins jerseys give me wood.

Sexy Time?

Archived