Le Quebecois is back...

Le Québécois

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So many GREAT Concepts!!! I don't know where to start...

While they are original and a little out out the ordinary, I ould see them all being worn in real games...

I really want a Barbados one!!!

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

inside-hindu-apu.jpg

I am from India, not Sri Lanka!

yeah I know but I'm pretty sure there's an Apu also in Sri Lanka...

But remember that in my case, Apu is the family name...

The Apu we know in the Simpsons is Apu Nahasapeemapetilon. Not to be confuse!

Please, please let us see an India jersey with this name on the back. Please!

Great job, these are phenomenal.

Please, please, PLEASE keep doing this thread. Keep coming up with concepts. They are fantastic, even if some of these teams that wouldn't seem to have hockey actually do.

Go for the ones least likely to have hockey teams first. For example, Sri Lanka and the Vatican City are classics.

I agree.

The key is to do countries that don't have ice -- Sothern Asian, African, Pacific countries.

Keep it up, dude. I think you're on to something here.

I live in Florida and play hockey every week. You don't need to live somewhere with natural ice to play hockey.

Qatar has a team I believe. I think they participated in the Asian Winter Games. Can't remember now though. Spain definitely has a team though. They even have a couple young stars including a guy that played Major Junior in Canada. They also have another player that plays in Finland I believe.

Argentina will probably have an ice team in about 10 years. All they really need is an IIHF regulation rink. Their current rinks are undersized I believe.

I live in Florida and play hockey every week. You don't need to live somewhere with natural ice to play hockey.

I think what Bigbrain61 meant was that to pick countries where hockey is not a natural sport nor hockey is even recognized as a sport. With today technology, probably every country would be able to have ice rink but the question is: DO THEY WANT ONE? ahahahaha

Qatar has a team I believe. I think they participated in the Asian Winter Games. Can't remember now though. Spain definitely has a team though. They even have a couple young stars including a guy that played Major Junior in Canada. They also have another player that plays in Finland I believe.

Not sure about Qatar. Doing these concepts made me discover that there's more countries than I thought that has a Hockey Federation. I didn't do any research at all at the beginning. But when I did, I found out that a lot of countries actually have a roller hockey federation. But between you and me, I don't care much if a country I did do have a hockey team, all I know is that all the countries I did would get crushed by Canada :flagcanada: ahahhahahaha

I will do more, some of them will probably have national teams and so what?

I'm having fun doing these, that's the most important thing and the bottom line...

Thanx for reading and sorry if my english might seems weird sometimes... <_<

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

Thanx for reading and sorry if my english might seems weird sometimes... <_<

Honestly, your English is better than many who have it as their first language. Half the kids in my school speak so bad, I don't even know if its English.

Archived