Canuckers Concept

Alphabet Man

A thread in the sports logos forum gave me an idea. Well that idea was to make a Canuckers concept.

I went with a change of colours, which have been rumoured (green and blue) but I chose to leave the maroony colour.

VancouverCanucks1.jpg

C&C please

Take 2:

VancouverCanucks2.jpg

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

The change in fonts made it look better, but the dark jersey is still kind of bland (although I love the away jersey) Maybe try to add the 'c' hockey stick logo on the shoulders and numbers on the shoulders, too. Also, maybe ad a stripe to the bottom

I like how you chose today of all days to show off a concept that has green ice.

That said, that green ice doesn't look so good. I would probably replace the red that outlines the logo (and the whale's teeth) with green and leave the logo at that.

The jersey striping, as very simple as it is, I kind of like it.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

The green looks quite forced. If you're going to recolor the orca logo, you're going to have to find a color to replace the red, because right now the red is there without any real connection to the rest of the package.

VmWIn6B.png

Love the contour of the stripe across the arms--it just says smooth blubbery sea mammal to me.

On the blue jersey, I would make the top portion white, not continuing with the solid blue. Also, with the ditching of the maroon (I prefer it without as well), there's no way that logo will stay. I say dig up one of the past logos and toss it on there and you've got a great concept.

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

I know some people have some intense hate for it, but I think these could look really, really cool with the puck-in-rink logo. I do like them the way they are though. I agree with the sentiment about the green, but the jersey stripes look nice.

Where's the puck?

___

Anyways...Nice concept.

Yeh, let's ignore the logo, I forced myself to use Paint to re-colour it. I tried the rink/stick logo.

I might try it on the sleeves, however, and, oh :censored:, i forgot to put the numbers back on the sleeves.

You guys have never seen green ice? You obviously have never been to 7-11...love Slurpees!

I might try putting white on the blue home, like the blue is on the away strip.

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

I know some people have some intense hate for it, but I think these could look really, really cool with the puck-in-rink logo. I do like them the way they are though. I agree with the sentiment about the green, but the jersey stripes look nice.

Where's the puck?

___

Anyways...Nice concept.

Oops. Stick. Shoot.

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

I'm not really a big fan. They're a bit too simple and the home (blue) might as well not even have any stripes on it if the base and shoulder/sleeves are both blue. I'd try to add something to the bottoms as well as playing with colors (the maroon doesn't work at all).

Archived