New York Knicks Modernization

scottysprings

:shocked:

This is what Knicks should wear. HANDS DOWN

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

The logo is goof but i wish they would lose the triangle especially because of the outline. I think if you tried something new it would be better and the unis are too plain or old-looking. Maybe add orange side panels similar to the stripes they have now.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

I'm trying not to be such a Knicks fanatic on this one... the logo just looks awkward (also, why modernize a logo that is already a modernization of the Knicks previous logo?). The jerseys are alright, but when going for the best look for the Knicks, I don't think anything anyone could ever come up with would touch the look from the mid 90s. On your road jersey, I would also switch the orange and white... white letters with orange trim just looks weird IMO.

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

Overall...SOLID!!!

It's really clean, and simple. Seems like you put some serious time into that, and that I can (and do) appreciate.

I only have two gripes (one really a minor squabble):

One, I really just can't see the Knicks, or any other team, going wit the same typeface as the Denver Nuggets. They are already using the Aachen typeface. So that'd be one thing to think about...

The other thing really has nothing to do with your design...your road uniforms get lost on that white background, so I'd try using either a slight outline on the uniforms or darken the background on your display.

Other than that...very nice. Bery bery good.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

This is a question for anyone, not really:

Is there any particular reason the Knicks have "New York" on their home jerseys?

It always looks odd.

Thanks.

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

Thank God someone opted to remove the gratuitous use of Black in the Knicks uniforms. Very nice concept!

There would be nothing wrong with the black if they minimize its use.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

Amazing work...

The only thing I can see that might be wrong is that there is more grey space to the right of the ball then there is on the left. I can't tell if it's because the ball is slightly off center or because there is more blue extending off the 'K' than there is off the 'S'

The logo just doesn't look quiet symmetrical...

Great job. You've given the Knicks a classy look. I really like the block letters in the logo.

One thing, though, and I know this should be under requests: I'd like to see someone come up with a new Knicks logo. The NBA is littered with bad logos, and the Knicks have one of them. You've improved the current logo, but I think the Knicks need a totally new one.

Archived