New (old) Coke cans

chriscj83

Alright, not sure if anyone else has seen the coke cans recently, but as I cracked my 12 pack, all i saw was a red and white can of coca cola classic. That was all. No outlines, no 'bubbles' on the can, or any other of that nonsense. Just a simple red can with white lettering.

Beautiful, that's all that should be said. I don't have a pic yet, but it's pretty easy to imagine how it'd be like. I'm really glad they've done this, and I hope its a long-standing thing.

qvAvG.jpg

I saw that can too. I was at a barbecue and mentioned it to a few people that were around.

Of course, no one cared.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Alright, not sure if anyone else has seen the coke cans recently, but as I cracked my 12 pack, all i saw was a red and white can of coca cola classic. That was all. No outlines, no 'bubbles' on the can, or any other of that nonsense. Just a simple red can with white lettering.

Beautiful, that's all that should be said. I don't have a pic yet, but it's pretty easy to imagine how it'd be like. I'm really glad they've done this, and I hope its a long-standing thing.

Found a pic and article...

5007.jpg

Coca-Cola redesigns cans

The only thing about the last look I didnt like was the thin yellow lines.

The new look is nice lookin.

But what is even better is Coke is bringing back the best version of coke ever!

vancokenewhv8.jpg

And that... is great news, I loved vanilla coke.

Here's the new can i had at my place, I had to drink it first, it was... um... easier to take a picture of that way (yeah, that's the ticket.) And I'm glad I included my deodorant, maxim subscription and dirty plate for you all. Oh well.

-1.jpg

qvAvG.jpg

I really think this is a step in the right direction. I'm an ultra-simplicity advocate, and I just really like these. I like the new font for the word "classic". That's nice. But, I just think they're pretty and simple.

I first noticed them at my prom. When I brought it up, I was made fun of. A lot.

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

But what is even better is Coke is bringing back the best version of coke ever!

vancokenewhv8.jpg

Okay, I'm glad Vanilla Coke is coming back, but what's up with the wacky "Vanilla" font? Why are they making it look different than the font they are using for nearly every other product?

Here's the new can i had at my place, I had to drink it first, it was... um... easier to take a picture of that way (yeah, that's the ticket.) And I'm glad I included my deodorant, maxim subscription and dirty plate for you all. Oh well.

-1.jpg

and part of my wedding picture!

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

you know what i hate? the really old cherry coke logo. the one with the real sketchy writing?

ick!

very irrelevant i know.

You young'uns, that's not the really old cherry coke logo...

This is a really old cherry coke logo, which I remember seeing back in the late 1980s

coke_cherry.jpg

Here's the one you were talking about, which I think came around in the late 90s

Cherry_Coke__723730.jpg

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived