Ebay question

Chazberg

I saw this patch on there, and I was wondering if they actually wore this last year. If my memory serves they didn't. Which brings up a good question: why don't teams wear anniversary patches, especially when they have the logo (Senators '03, Ducks this year)?

Dallas Stars 10th Anniversary Patch

Thrashers are wearing a 5th Season patch this year.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I saw this patch on there, and I was wondering if they actually wore this last year. If my memory serves they didn't. Which brings up a good question: why don't teams wear anniversary patches, especially when they have the logo (Senators '03, Ducks this year)?

Dallas Stars 10th Anniversary Patch

Dallas did not wear that patch on their jerseys.

I agree with you. I like to put them on my jerseys whenever I can and it frustrates me when teams don't wear anniversary patches when they have a legit reason to.

Buffalo didn't wear a 30th patch, even though they made them, and the Capitals have a 30th anniversary design that they are not wearing either.

I don't know that teams have to do one every five years, but how about 10,20,25,30,40,50. Six in 50 years isn't too much in my opinion.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

funny, i thought they had worn the 75 forever patch that year.  made my favirote sig ever for some leafs fan that year too, a Leafs-Blue Jays mix :) *sniff*

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

All the teams that didn't wear the patch on their jerseys wore it on their helmets...or at least a vast majority of them did.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

dallas never wore it on the jerseys or on the helmets.

it was on the programs, all over the arenas, on hats and tshirts you could buy, on tickets, and everywhere else... but it was never anywhere on the dallas stars uniforms.

it was even at center ice last season.

Yeah it wasn't on the unis.  It's a nice one too, which is a shame.  The Ducks wore theirs on the back of their helmets.  I think in some cases, the helmet is good enough (30, 40, 60, 70, 80, 90)

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Archived