NHL Draft Hats...

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

p3545958dt.jpg

Man, I can't wait to see silver removed from the Leafs colour scheme... and it is a real shame to hear the "new" Caps logos and colours aren't being listed at this point. Who knows if they will use ALL of the existing logos/colours for every team come draft day... hopefully some will use their new looks but I'm not getting my hopes up again... I still remember the whole "St. Louis Blues will practice with the new jerseys" disappointment...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

No caps for Boston, Washington, San Jose & Ottawa.

Intresting to note, the Ducks have a "D" for theirs. Looks like it's officially an alternate logo.

Other notes: Minnesota's is still green (even though the new darks are red) and Columbus has alt logo (we knew this already, just assuring).

Intresting to note, the Ducks have a "D" for theirs. Looks like it's officially an alternate logo.

Other notes: Minnesota's is still green (even though the new darks are red) and Columbus has alt logo (we knew this already, just assuring).

Well, those four are consistant with the list saying they are getting new logos and/or major modifications. Tampa should be the fifth team on that list... This is interesting that it appears most teams are waiting till AFTER the draft to unvail new looks while these 4 will debut at the draft... Kind of stupid if this is the case because why sell merchandise that wont be used 4 months later? I hope there is a damn good explanation by the time the draft rolls around...

p3545956dt.jpg

Rumor has them changing next season, and if this isnt proof that they should use BLUE as opposed to black, I dont know what is...

Thats just proof that if they DO use blue as a primary jersey colour... they damn well better be accompaning it with a logo that doesnt have text that blends into it from afar... :P

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

p3545958dt.jpg

Man, I can't wait to see silver removed from the Leafs colour scheme... and it is a real shame to hear the "new" Caps logos and colours aren't being listed at this point. Who knows if they will use ALL of the existing logos/colours for every team come draft day... hopefully some will use their new looks but I'm not getting my hopes up again... I still remember the whole "St. Louis Blues will practice with the new jerseys" disappointment...

is the leafs cap the only one with a slight drop shadow or bevel on the logo? i didn't notice it on atlanta or tampa bay... curious chris is wondering if that's a potential logo tweak

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

p3545958dt.jpg

is the leafs cap the only one with a slight drop shadow or bevel on the logo? i didn't notice it on atlanta or tampa bay... curious chris is wondering if that's a potential logo tweak

I noticed it too as well. I don't know if its just the logo ( camera again/ 3d logo, I don't know ) but its been bugging me as well.

4kv29i.jpg

p3545958dt.jpg

Considering that Silver was supposed to have been dropped from the scheme (According to The Star and other sources I cannot remember to quote)... I don't think this is going to be the final thing. I'm guessing its more of a fashion thing than anything. If not... MLSE sucks even more than before and let us down yet again...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

not that the draft day hats are the end all, be all of uni changes, but I thought Vancouver was re-coloring (or "re-colouring" since they're north of the border...) the logo to the blue and green scheme... just kinda weird that they would not sell some teams that are changing (Bruins, Caps, etc.) and but then turn around and sell what may be an outdated Canucks hat...

http://shop.canada.nhl.com/product/index.j...dy_bestsell_img

The Washington, San Jose, Boston, & Ottawa hats are all there if you fiddle with the URL. It's the current logo for all teams except Ottawa which is the current alternate logo (like the Blue Jackets).

p3545922reg.jpg

p3545932reg.jpg

p3545916reg.jpg

p3545960reg.jpg

No the silver was put in there to try to make the bad photoshopping look authentic. If you look at New Jersey you see very bad beveling to try and make the puffy effect.

black hats for dallas...

As it should be... because thats the going to be the primary colour of their home jerseys... so... nothing wrong with that!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

I like there being a red Hurricanes one. As a fan I think there is way too much black used for the 'Canes.

Oh, and does Calgary always use a black "C" on red? Maybe that's a sign of things to come. If I'm wrong don't hate on me, haha, just an observation from a novice.

screenshot-2017-09-15-18-37-19.png

not that the draft day hats are the end all, be all of uni changes, but I thought Vancouver was re-coloring (or "re-colouring" since they're north of the border...) the logo to the blue and green scheme... just kinda weird that they would not sell some teams that are changing (Bruins, Caps, etc.) and but then turn around and sell what may be an outdated Canucks hat...

http://shop.canada.nhl.com/product/index.j...dy_bestsell_img

In Vancouver's case though, the new color scheme and possible new logo will not be revealed until August, over a month after the draft where these hats will be dispensed.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Archived