Buffalo bills concept

puckcool22

Leave asymmetry to baseball (and occasionally basketball) jerseys. Football jerseys and helmets just look awkward when they aren't symmetrical. The jersey design is a little too plain (the opposite end of the spectrum from their overdesigned current atrocities). It borders a little too much on the Titans design. Your shoulder stripes are a little narrower, which is different, but that would leave half or more of the wider numbers (like 88) off the striping, where they would become difficult to read. So it's a lose-lose situation (either go Titans-wide, or lose the readability of the numbers).

...and could you please change the helmet in that template? I know that there's better ones out there.

I'm sorry this sounds kinda harsh... you have the makings of a great concept here, and you're working out of Paint... keep it up, man, it'll get there, don't worry. :)

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

no! noooo! keep it royal!

good try, while assymetrical striping looks a little funny in football (see late 80s-early 90s Virginia, mid 60s UConn), this could probably work somewhere...while i'm at it, i hear kentucky's getting new football unis

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I'd have to agree with the most that its a bit plain. It has a "70's TV exec idea of a pro uniform" feel to it. Now to be quite frank about it, I would like this better if you would use a different helmet template. I'm not a fan.

I may sound harsh, but I'm trying to help.

Bruno

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Now to be quite frank about it, I would like this better if you would use a different helmet template. I'm not a fan.

I may sound harsh, but I'm trying to help.

Bruno

i agree....i hate that template and am tempted to close the window as soon as i see it loading.....that's just me.

All the due respect to the hard working people(person) who created that template, but I'd like to see it abandoned. So matter how innovative, clean or cool the design.. that mushroom cap helmet doesn't do the design any favors.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

All the due respect to the hard working people(person) who created that template, but I'd like to see it abandoned. So matter how innovative, clean or cool the design.. that mushroom cap helmet doesn't do the design any favors.

that whould be the legendary Roger Clemente.

i think why the people working out of MSPaint use it, is becasue thats where the template was created, and can be easily edited and so forth. Almost the same as why us who use illustrator use vector templates  :;):

that whould be the legendary Roger Clemente.

i think why the people working out of MSPaint use it, is becasue thats where the template was created, and can be easily edited and so forth. Almost the same as why us who use illustrator use vector templates :;):

Hasn't Roger himself switched to StlFanatic's Football Template?

"I still think a tag team of Jimmy B and Melo could kick the :censored: out of Jesus and God."

Syracuse Orangemen

2003 National Champions

I don't use templates a lot--as usually I'm creating a uniform for use in Madden.  But occasionally I do make a design on a template--and I usually use STL Fanatic's--it works in Paint-and it's easy to work with.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived