Avalanche alternate concept

Chazberg

Well I'm finally getting my website going, and here's my first official concept, not hosted by STL Fanatic. :D I took the current design and kind of blended it with the Colorado Rockies, while keeping the current colors. I hate all the black in the current alternate, so I got rid of that. Lemme know what you think, and check out my other concepts too! Thanks guys.

Avalancha Alternate Jersey

The colours work together in a strange kinda way. To me the stripe at teh bottom is way too big, it looks like it's squeezing the letters too close together. The nameplate looks good

Agreed on all counts. I still think they should somehow have used what GMS visualized, but this is nicer than what they've got now, most definitely.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Nicely done. looks clean. I like it.

I'm not a HUGE fan of the diagonal lettering, but it looks alright here.

GMS's version looks a little too grey for my tastes, and I hate that Bigfoot logo. I never understood what-in-the-pissdruckdesigner a Sasquach foot had to do with the Avs.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

nice idea with changing things up to blue primarily, but like puckcool said it's kind of boring otherwise.  GMS' is a little better but i too hate that foot as a crest.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I prefer their current one... but i'd even more prefer like to see the current alternate with the blue and red reversed.  Or perhaps their new one with the foot on the front.  Either way.

But I still think your concept is great and would work.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived