Team USA Football Uniforms

Patriot54

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's all right. Not spectacular, but at the same time not terribly over the top. The helmet logo looks like a strange fabricated crest with the requisite American patriotic images.

Boys, if we can't win this World Cup, we may have to pull out of all international competitions for a few years.

:flagusa:

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

It's all right. Not spectacular, but at the same time not terribly over the top. The helmet logo looks like a strange fabricated crest with the requisite American patriotic images.

Boys, if we can't win this World Cup, we may have to pull out of all international competitions for a few years.

So true. :flagusa:

Especially since Canada isn't participating in this tournament.

Yeah, but does it really prove anything if a team made up of D-1AA-ers, NAIA players, and a 2nd-team all MWC quarterback lose in international competition? I assume the other countries are actually putting their best teams out there. I think if Canada competed with a true national team they'd probably beat the guys we have over there. If only we could get the NFL behind it and field a real team - then we'd really see something.

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

Yeah, but does it really prove anything if a team made up of D-1AA-ers, NAIA players, and a 2nd-team all MWC quarterback lose in international competition? I assume the other countries are actually putting their best teams out there. I think if Canada competed with a true national team they'd probably beat the guys we have over there. If only we could get the NFL behind it and field a real team - then we'd really see something.

Heck, if American Samoa fielded a true national team they'd probably win the thing.

On a related note, is there such a thing as a Canadian Football World Cup? That might be the only sport less in need of a world cup than American football.

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

I say we might lose. It's not like we have the best players playing in the team. USA losing in international soccer is embarrassing because we're putting the best players we have to play, but here we're not. So if we lose guys, don't take it too hard.

Quest2copy.pngnflseattlelr4.png

fifaunitedstateschampsnc4.pngTottenhamHotspur.png

I say we might lose. It's not like we have the best players playing in the team. USA losing in international soccer is embarrassing because we're putting the best players we have to play, but here we're not. So if we lose guys, don't take it too hard.

Is losing in soccer embarrassing if nobody cares? It's like a tree falling in the woods. :P

Also we are never expected to win at soccer so if the team actually wins a couple of games it is a bonus.

Losing in Basketball on the other hand is embarrassing, we are expected to always win.

By the way, why isn't anybody complaing about their colors being navy, red and whte? (bow)

wwwaufderaxemo2.jpg

I only come around here once in a while to annoy you people, and by people I mean you mutha :censored:as.

By the way, why isn't anybody complaing about their colors being navy, red and whte? (bow)

Official American flag colors:

Red 193 C

White

Blue 282 C (or 281 C)

282 C is a true Navy...sometimes 281 C can be considered to be a "light" Navy.

Red 193 C

White

Blue 282 C (or 281 C)

Thanks for ruing my joke, technical boy!

wwwaufderaxemo2.jpg

I only come around here once in a while to annoy you people, and by people I mean you mutha :censored:as.

Red 193 C

White

Blue 282 C (or 281 C)

Thanks for ruing my joke, technical boy!

I'm here to please.

Archived