soft drink baseball league

sigma716

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest I dont know how large the RC Cola brand is...but we have it around here so here it is RC Cola

rc.jpg

Sorry for the pixelation...thats paint for ya...I cant get a white out line around some things when it appears on the board

brewerssig.jpg

To be honest I dont know how large the RC Cola brand is...but we have it around here so here it is RC Cola

rc.jpg

Sorry for the pixelation...thats paint for ya...I cant get a white out line around some things when it appears on the board

can you post that particular baseball template please?

Here is Barqs Root Beer.

barqsjersey2nu8.gif

Im thinking of maybe makin a white jersey. Also I always loved how the reds sleeves were in 97 (In tribute to reggie jackson iirc)

Try the Barqs one using their red creme soda; the colors being a kinda nectar red and silver... well, just a suggestion. If I knew how to do these, I would give it a try. But, alas, I am clueless in the working of paint and templates...

ANd the coke ones look great, but can someone add the Coke bottle green... okay, maybe I'm the only one who thinks it would make a nice accent. Then again, I think I'm the only one that likes teal in uniforms and the current Brewers wordmark...

Nevertheless, great job by everyone. THis thread is quite entertaining...

I think the Barq's unis look good, especially the short-sleeve idea. I'm not wild about the numbers though. The numbers look like their from an old-english style font whereas the wordmark is more script (cursive?) like. It just doesn't mesh with me. On that is more "flow-y" would probably work better.

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

Here si barqs with full sleeves, I still like my first one better.

barqsfullsetkp6.gif

I actually like this Barq's concept the best. If you took off the right sleeve patch, this would be perfect.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

what's RC cola?

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Archived